1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Looking for Dr. Phil Van Neuter. Replica puppet

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by DrVanneuter20, Dec 22, 2014.

?

Do you think dr phil van neuter shiuld Come back tio the Muppetsds?

Poll closed Dec 29, 2014.
  1. Yes! ALWAYS!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO! Absolutely NOT! BOOOOO!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. DrVanneuter20

DrVanneuter20 New Member

I <3 dr phil van neuter! And I always dreamed of having a replica puppet of him. I am asking for a cheap price though as I have Asperger's Syndrome.

2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it is against the law to make and sell a replica, as the characters are property of Disney. You can, however, make your own. I bet some members on this form would have some helpful advice on where to start. Best of luck!
    -MB

3. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

I don't think you're going to get a good replica for 'a cheap price'. Good replicas are anywhere from $800 - $3000 or more!! If you can't swing that, maybe try making your own but don't take it too seriously for your first one. You will likely make more than one and you will learn something new each time.

I'm sure you can do it, even with Asperger's Syndrome. ;)