Looking for Fat Blue and 70's Sesame Street LPs

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a plush or puppet or figure or anything, of Fat Blue from Sesame Street. I am also looking for 1970s Sesame Street LPs.When I was a little girl, I listened to a certain album ALOT when I was younger. My Mom was a bad parent, and I was taken out of my home, and put into foster homes. My Mother threw alot of my stuff away while I was gone. I really want to replace it. It has been a long time, but I remember there was a section where Ernie goes on an adventure through the jungle, and there may have been a map if my memory serves me correctly. He had you run with him away from the lion I believe, and such. It was fun. There were some great memories that will surely flood back when I hear or see the album. I know I am older now, but it is like a missing piece of myself that I just have to find. Silly huh? I am racking my brain here, and I can't remember much more, and I don't want to cry-sob-. :sympathy: :frown: :cry: Anybody have any tips? I am all ears! I am also looking for a Vintage Guy Smiley, and a vintage Betty Lou.Just to have them. Thanks everyone. You are a fantastic bunch I must say!

pollick529

Reaction score
I got a couple SS LPs from the 1970s. I don't want to part with them, however I can make copies of them for you on cassette or CD (if I can get my cable working). E-mail me and see if we can work something out.

gamefan50@hotmail.com or pollick529@yahoo.ca.

Thanks a lot! :smile:

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
the selection you were describing sounds like "Tiger Hunt". (Help me out, people, it's been a while since I had it myself) It is available on the LP "Ernie's Hits", and I imagine on an earlier one as well. I don't have that album anymore but I hope that helps.

eric