1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Looking for female puppeteers who use the internet to be better puppeteers...

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Jenni Schalk, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Jenni Schalk New Member

I am a researcher working on a new documentary series. The series is about people who do amazing things using the internet and its many tools. We're currently looking for a story that involves women and puppeteering so I am contacting different women in the puppetry world to see if they use the internet in any way to improve their puppetry. Do you have any stories about how you have used internet to make your job better? If so, please contact me!
    Or, are aware of any stories where women use the internet to make their career or hobby possible?
    Thanks for your time and consideration!
    Jenni
  2. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Do you want us to PM you or just talk here?
  3. Jenni Schalk New Member

Whichever you are most comfortable with!

Thanks for your reply!
  4. Katburglar1 New Member

Hi Jenni,

I know you posted this quite a while ago but I am the Artistic Director of Sea Beast Puppet Company in Chicago and I use the internet all the time in many ways for my company. If you are still looking for people to speak with you can contact me at seabeastpuppetry@gmail.com.

All The Best,
    Kat
  5. Jenni Schalk New Member

Thanks Kat! We're on a bit of a hold until after the holidays. If & when we get started again, I'll shoot you an email! Happy Holidays.