Looking for Gina studies to be a veterinarian

Ian Rioan

Reaction score
If anyone knows where I can find a copy or find it online, I'd really like to know. I can't trade any episodes if you have a copy, but I will pay for one. Thanks

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I can upload that episode for you because I am recording and uploading Sesame Street episodes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Wow, thank you so much! I'd really appreciate it

You're welcome. However, it will take a long time because I haven't seen any 1998 episodes on Sprout. What I know as of right now, Sprout is airing 2003 episodes on TV. I am not sure if they are doing that anymore. Instead, they might be airing a different year instead of 2003. Do want any other episodes?

Ian Rioan

Reaction score
You're welcome. However, it will take a long time because I haven't seen any 1998 episodes on Sprout. What I know as of right now, Sprout is airing 2003 episodes on TV. I am not sure if they are doing that anymore. Instead, they might be airing a different year instead of 2003. Do want any other episodes?
True, I think they're trying to get more up-to-date (sorta)

Ian Rioan

Reaction score
As far as any other episodes, no. The one about Papa Bear's hat is another one I like but it's on YouTube. For whatever reason, I thought it was different from the one posted. Oh well