Looking for Henson Music

ChellisPal

Reaction score
I was looking to complete my Henson Music Library- I am willing to trade what ever to get some of these songs on CD, which i know are out of print or never released-
What I Am Looking for are-(which were all released by BMG yrs ago)
Fraggle Rock: Music and Magic
Muppet Hits 2
Muppet Babies Rocket to the Stars
Muppet Beach Party

(DOUBTFUL BUT IF ANYONE HAS IT) Everyone Matters from IAVMMCM

if anyone has these and could make me a copy, I would be eternaly greatful.
I have a HUGE Henson video library and non henson as well, Just email what you are looking for and we can go from there.I would REALLY appreciate it

email- ussvoyager25@hotmail.com
AIM SN- ChellisPal
Just drop me a line :wink:
Mike

scarecroe

Reaction score
I've got two songs from VMX on my site linked below. Better quality copies coming next month.

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Thnaks for the offer, but I really need CD copies of the songs ( I already have the cassette versions)

Fozzie54

Reaction score
ChellisPal said:
Thnaks for the offer, but I really need CD copies of the songs ( I already have the cassette versions)
If you're referring to "Muppet Hits Take 2," I've got it on CD and would be willing to make you a copy. I'd love to trade- can you email me a list of what you have? You don't happen to have a copy of "Rowlf's Rhapsodies With the Muppets" on VHS, do you?

jem4@cisunix.unh.edu

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Oh- I also think I have a copy of Muppet Babies Rocket to the Stars packed away somewhere at my parents house, but I believe it's on record. I don't have the equipment to transfer it to CD, and I'm guessing the copyright might make it difficult to bring it to someone who does have the equipment?

Did they ever release that one on CD?

jem4@cisunix.unh.edu

ChellisPal

Reaction score
I have a HUGE collection of things, best would be to email or AIM me some stuff you want for sure, while i get together a list
Thanks for the reply
Mike

ussvoyager25@hotmail.com

AIM- ChellisPal

Jacques

Reaction score
Hi All,

does anyone know the chrods or even the midifile of "Everyone Matters", sung by Gonzo and Kermit in "It´s a very merry..."?

Best regards
Jacques:concern: