Looking for Issues of Muppet Magazine

zns

Reaction score
A few years ago I posted a similar thread about this subject, so I thought I'd bring it up again since I had no luck. I'm trying to find all 26 issues of Muppet Magazine that was published from 1983-1989. If anyone knows where I can find them at, besides ebay, that would be great. Thanks

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have extras of several magazines if you are interested. I'll have to get the issue numbers for you though as I don't know them off-hand.

zns

Reaction score
We have extras of several magazines if you are interested. I'll have to get the issue numbers for you though as I don't know them off-hand.
Thank you very much Phil. Like you, I'm trying to expand my Muppet collection with the rare and unusal items that are out there. Let me know what issues they are and you can send me a message via email or private message. Would you like something else in return? Here's my email address: pns1@comcast.net. Thanks alot.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'd love it if someone who had these could make PDFs out of them. I'd love to have the originals, but electronic copies would be wonderful.

zns

Reaction score
Also, if you need me to pay you, just let me know. Thanks again.

zns

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm being a nuisance (is that how it's spelled?), but I wasn't sure if you still wanted to do business. I'm willing to negotiate something if you are. Thanks again for the offer.

Zachary

zns

Reaction score
Update

Just aquired issues 1-24, so only two more to go. :wink:

zns

Reaction score
I'd love it if someone who had these could make PDFs out of them. I'd love to have the originals, but electronic copies would be wonderful.
If you're intersted in copies, then you might want to check this out while it's still up. Item # 180317735613. Good luck to anyone who buys it.

gliitching

Reaction score
Excuse me, I'm interested in looking for the magazines or pdf of them! I've looked on the internet but I can't still find them.

Do you still have the issues? I'm pretty interested in reading the articles featuring Bunsen and Beaker.