1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for Miss Piggy Crossstitch Pattern

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by rebecca, Aug 13, 2008.

1. rebecca

rebecca New Member

1. :mad:Thank you Can you help me, I would like to purchase The Muppets cross stitch pattern books, they were published in 1994, are they still available... I would love to cross stich the muppets - miss piggy Can you help
  2. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to MuppetCentral Forum,

I have these patterns, and I also live in the UK, I could send you some photocopies of the patterns if you like?

I will Private message you with my details.

Chris
  3. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Erm.....whats cross stitch?
  4. Kermieuk

5. Reevz1977

Nope, I wasn't kidding. Thanks for the explanation, I have seen it before but didn't know thats what it was called. Guess who feels stupid! ! !
  6. Kermieuk

Lol,

No problem, next task is to learn how to do it, I'll send you some copies too shall I! hehe

Chris
  7. Reevz1977

I used to do something with my Grandma, I think it was called something lomb where you punched a needle in repeatedly and on one side the design would be fluffy - that was cool! I can also make a awesome wool bobble!
  8. rebecca

rebecca New Member

Many thanks Chris,

Please do send me copies of the patterns, if you need any money for postage, please let me know,

You have made a great lady happy!

Rebecca
  9. giggles92

giggles92 New Member

I am wondering what the patterns are like, and it you still have them, as I am currently looking for cross stitchs of the muppets? Hope you can help
  10. Kermieuk

Wow, it's amazing when someone quotes you from a post that's nearly 5 years old!!?

Welcome to muppet central forum.
    I do still have the muppets cross stitch books. Although they do now regularly pop up on eBay ..... And amazon quite cheaply!!

Chris
  11. Kermieuk

Do you still make wool bobbles Stuart.!!? ;)
  12. giggles92

giggles92 New Member

i cant seem to find any that look all right. What do the patterns look like? There have not been any on ebay for a while now.
  13. giggles92

giggles92 New Member

what do the cross stitch patterns look like? do you have any of them on your computer which you could email me? as i am desperate to find any of the muppets x
  14. Kermieuk

I'll try to post a pic of them on here as soon as I get chance.

Do a google image search for muppets in stitches and you will see them!
    Chris
  15. blythlaura

blythlaura New Member

Hi, I cannot find Muppets in stitches on ebay at all. Do you still have the book and if so would you kindly help a cross stitch friend in need? Hehehe
    Many Thanks, Laura z