Looking for Mokey Fraggle!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I grew up loving everything muppets, and had an amazing vintage Tomy Fraggle Rock collection, until my lab puppy (bless his heart) decided they were his personal chew toys.
I've painstaikingly rebuilt my collection from the ground up, but I'm lacking Mokey Fraggle. I've seen lots on ebay, but almost all without her trade mark sweater, or else in really crappy condition.
Anyone have her available for sale?
I'm also looking for the Tomy wind-up doozers.
I've also got an interest in the Labrynth Plushes if anyone has anything for sale.
Can't wait to hear from you,
Jennifer
aka Madame Trasheap :excited:

Whatever

Reaction score
That stuff would prolly be expensive, look in the Fraggles collectable section.

Reaction score
I know that a lot of what I'm looking for is going to be expensive, but I've just got to have her. I'm bidding on a Mokey fraggle mint with tags right now, and I'm praying no one bids against me (I'm trusting you here everyone!) And that she doesn't get ridiculously expensive.
Still looking for those doozers.
:excited:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I hope you are able to get her Madame Trasheap! I've got Tomy Gobo and Wembley, and I'm just dying to get the others, but I'm broke.

If you don't win her, you could try looking at Goodwill. I found Wembley for 44 cents at the Goodwill in Brand new condition. I've heard Flea Markets are a good place to find them also.

Good luck!

Didymus

Reaction score
I've heard good things about Goodwill too, but my goodwill here is a waste of time. I live in a small time with lots of retired elderly folks (thus, no cool eighties toys for me!)
Oh well. I still go every weekend. hehe :stick_out_tongue:

Reaction score
The search is finally over for Ms. Mokey. It's official. I won her today on ebay for a little more than I wanted to spend, but she was mint with tags(!!!) Thank you all for your help and suggestions.
Next on my list of desires:
Tomy Sprocket plush
Tomy Doozer wind-ups
Bean Bunny (He's so cute! I love him!)
:excited: