1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for Muppet Babies nursery items

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Animalswife, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Animalswife

Animalswife New Member

Hey I'm looking for items for the nursery we are building and we've decided to do it in muppet babies. This is proving very difficult to find. Anyone have any site suggestions on where to shop? Found lots of books on ebay but not much else.
  2. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

3. Animalswife

Animalswife New Member

Yeah I was kinda hoping for fabric or something to make the sheets, curtains,and quilt out of. I figure I can use the stuffed animals to make a mobile though. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
  4. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

5. radio boy

radio boy Member

wAtch a couple of episodes and try to focus on the fabrics and then try to buy fabrics that look like there from the muppet babies. :) :)