Looking For Muppet Sheet Music

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am trying very hard to find Muppet sheet music (for piano). I currently have the books for Muppet Christmas Carol, A Christmas Together and Favorite Songs from Jim Henson's Muppets. I also have the sheet music for The Rainbow Connection. I would frankly love any other sheet music that possible exists but my biggest cravings are for the following:

I'm Going to Go Back There Someday
Couldn't We Ride
Steppin Out with a Star
Right Where I Belong
Together Again
Something Better
Fraggle Songs
I Don't Want to Live on the Moon
Imagination
This Frog

Seriously, I would love any and all Muppety sheet music, and if you have any I would be willing to either buy or trade! Frankly I don't know how much actually even exists, I've searched libraries and music stores and the Internet... but I would appreciate the help!

Thanks!!

BEAR

Reaction score
I actually have the sheet music to "I Don't Want to Live On the Moon" and "Imagination." I found them loose in a file cabinet at the children's theatre school that I help out at. There were extra copies so I took one of each.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Hey Bear I've been trying to PM you but your inbox is full!!! Let me know what you want me to copy for you and how you want me to send it!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh man, honestly, if someone finds sheet music for Together Again, let me know too!

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Okay I'm bumping this up.

I am willing to trade/buy/whatev for some new Muppet sheet music. SOMEBODY out there has to have the following, because I know for a fact that at some point, all of these things have been available...

I HAVE TO TRADE:
The Muppet Movie (all songs, including "America" and "Come Back, Animal". I have both the standard sheet music and the easy piano music)
The Muppet Christmas Carol (all songs)
John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together (all songs except "It's in Everyone of Us," which, I don't believe, came out in any edition)
Favorite Songs from Jim Henson's Muppets (all songs. I actually have 2 of these books for some reason, so I would be willing to sell one for just the price of S&H)
The Sesame Street Songbook (all 64 songs. There are two different books with the same name. Mine is not the 1971 release, which has fewer songs. Includes a lot of the most popular Sesame songs).

I also have like seventeen different versions of "The Rainbow Connection," haha!

I WOULD LIKE:
Anything and everything. Haha. But most particularly looking for-
Couldn't We Ride (GMC)
Steppin Out with a Star (GMC)
Right Where I Belong (MTM)
Together Again (MTM)
Something Better (MTI)
ANY Fraggle song
This Frog
Everyone Matters (actually, I don't know if this was ever released... But I would still like it... Wishful thinking, huh?)

Okay, that's all.

Here comes the bump...

*bump*

:smile:

Reaction score
I believe I can help you. I know you said you searched libraries, but try this.
http://www.worldcat.org/advancedsearch

It's billed as the "world's largest network of library content and services," and it's very likely to have what you're looking for. Just set the format to "Musical Score" and enter the name of the movie you want the sheet music from. See if there are any libraries near you.

Have fun! :smile:

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
I HAVE TO TRADE:
The Muppet Movie (all songs, including "America" and "Come Back, Animal". I have both the standard sheet music and the easy piano music)
The Muppet Christmas Carol (all songs)
John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together (all songs except "It's in Everyone of Us," which, I don't believe, came out in any edition)
Favorite Songs from Jim Henson's Muppets (all songs. I actually have 2 of these books for some reason, so I would be willing to sell one for just the price of S&H)
The Sesame Street Songbook (all 64 songs. There are two different books with the same name. Mine is not the 1971 release, which has fewer songs. Includes a lot of the most popular Sesame songs).

I also have like seventeen different versions of "The Rainbow Connection," haha!
Sara,

I know you wanted to trade score sheets with members... But I unfortunately don't have anything. However, I am throwing a benefit to cover medical expenses for one of my friends; his favorite song is The Rainbow Connection and we would like the band we've invited to play it for him at some point during the night. Is there any possibility you can send me a hard copy of the music? I could buy the sheet music online, but I saw this old post and wasn't sure if you'd be willing to help.

My e-mail is
werres4anothrday@aim.com. Your support would be most greatly appreciated!