Looking for Muppet Show episodes

KCJ506

Reaction score
Does anybody have any uncut Muppet Show episodes that are not being sold by Time-Life?

KCJ506

Reaction score
KCJ506 said:
Does anybody have any uncut Muppet Show episodes that are not being sold by Time-Life?

I forgot to mention this is currently what I have to trade:

The Kermit & Piggy Story
Children's Songs and Stories with The Muppets
Rock Music With The Muppets
Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff
Fozzie Muppet Scrapbook
Muppet Moments

So if anyone's interested let me know. These are the Muppet Show episodes that I am currently looking for uncut with UK Skits

Johnny Cash
Twiggy
Judy Collins
Victor Borge
Ethel Merman
Shirley Bassey

pollick529

Reaction score
I have Rudolph Nureyev which is supposively uncut. :concern: It was taped from CTS. :smile: My copy was definitely not released by Time-Life. So, if interested, lemme know. Okay, thanx!

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Anyone know for sure about the CTS ones containing UK skits? I know that I noticed "Cottleston Pie" was a UK skit on the Season Guide, but I got it off of CTS. I think by the nature of North American programming, you can't officially fit the entire UK show on the air over here. Just too many commercial breaks, but they may be showing SOME, at least. I know that once I cut the show down (edit out commercials) the final count is still only about 22-and-something minutes, not the nearly 25 minutes of the UK versions, so something is still being cut.

eric

KCJ506

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
I have Rudolph Nureyev which is supposively uncut. :concern: It was taped from CTS. :smile: My copy was definitely not released by Time-Life. So, if interested, lemme know. Okay, thanx!

I already have the Rudolph Nureyev. I got it from Time-Life but thanks anyway.

pollick529

Reaction score
Well maybe CTS should cut down on the commercial breaks and keep in ALL of the UK skits. It's just not good without them. I edit the commercials out all the time.

sixdollarman

Reaction score
I totally understand!! I spent all that money hoping that sooner or later I would have the complete series of the Muppet Show and Time Life only released 15 tapes. What is taking so long to make the rest available?

jediX

Reaction score
License costs would be my best guess. Never know, though.

P

Philo and Gunge

I have the Buddy Rich TMS, but that's pretty much it.

muppetpirater

Reaction score
i have over 50 episodes that i have downloaded off the internet they are all uncut.

i also have a 50 minute long episode with no geust at all :embarrassed:
i am willing to sell and trade them all
i also have alot of fraggle rock
for info email me at red_666999@hotmail.com