Looking for new CCC members!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The CCC has been going strong for a while, but unfortunately, our members are starting to dwindle. We are in much need of new members. Basically, it is a role play where we are all monsters. The structure is that of a normal post. There is no need to write it in script format or story/paragraph format.We have a wiki if you want to get familiar with the story

I have already posted a rather lengthy guidelines thread here, but to save you from reading a wall of text, we have just a few "rules"

1. CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN. Just so we can discuss what kind of monster you want to be and iron out any concerns or questions you might have.

2. Please take the RP seriously. This means do not act like you are in the crazy thread. Do not be random. Of course, this is not to say you cannot crack jokes or anything, but just act as if you were talking to a friend in real life, having a conversation with them.

3. You can only decide on the actions of your own character. This rule seems to cause some confusion. Basically, give other people the chance to react to your action. Say your character attacks another player character. You cannot decide on the outcome of the attack. You must allow the other person to defend themselves or allow them to choose if they want to get hurt.

Someone will try to post updates here as to what is currently going on. We do not expect people to read every single post ever made, and you do not need to in order to understand the point of the game. If you are concerned about getting yourself in there, post something about your character waking up or similar, to let us know you are online and ready to participate. All members by default have "telepathy" and can contact other members by thought. Just "contact" someone and we can steer the game so it includes you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I TRIED to join in once, but you guys moved way too fast, it was impossible to keep up.
Please take the RP seriously. This means do not act like you are in the crazy thread. Do not be random.
Yeah. That'll work like a charm.

Based on experience, once you allow a new group of people into an RP, it's going to lose focus quick, fast, and in a hurry; newbies tend to like to derail the plot so they can have scenarios that focus on their characters and what goes on in their own little word, rather than let their characters contribute to the plot itself.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's slowed down A LOT since we started. We really don't have much of a "plot" and we do want people to come up with their own "plots" that explore their character's back story, as long as people aren't like "OMG BACON! LET'S GO TO THE MOON!" type thing :/

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be great to get some new friends on here! It's really fun! :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We really aren't as scary and strict as it may seem...we WILL help you if you get confused or aren't sure what to do...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I backed out when I saw all the strict rules. It got me worried and I didn't want to have to get into fights with people becuase if in case I posted a silly post. :scary:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
We don't mind it if you're being goofy as long as nothing serious is going on, unless you try to lighten the mood.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We DO try to work with people. We do try to help you know what to post. Honestly though, sometimes you just don't know if it's right for you until you try...

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I TRIED to join in once, but you guys moved way too fast, it was impossible to keep up.
Yeah. That'll work like a charm.

Based on experience, once you allow a new group of people into an RP, it's going to lose focus quick, fast, and in a hurry; newbies tend to like to derail the plot so they can have scenarios that focus on their characters and what goes on in their own little word, rather than let their characters contribute to the plot itself.
Yeah I had to give it up because it was moving too fast.:frown:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Can anyone explain what they mean by "moving too fast?"

Like I said, it's really just Yuna and me now...it's kinda boring...