Looking for original opening titles for the Paul Williams TMS ep

anathema

Reaction score
Hi,
As the subject says! I'm only really in need of the soundtrack (in English :smile:, but I'd prefer a copy on VHS/SVHS rather than cassette if possible.

If you can help me out, please contact me. I have a fair amount of material to offer in trade, so I'm sure we could work something out :smile:

I'm desperate...

Lenny

Reaction score
Hi Alex,

Are you referring to the original first season titles? The ones with the chorus line and Fozzie's jokes? If so, I think I have the Paul Williams one, but it's on Betamax. I might be able to get you a copy on VHS so let me know what you have to trade...

Rich

anathema

Reaction score
Yes, that's the one! I've got the video element, but no audio (long story!). My trade list is rather lengthy, so I'd rather not post it here - if you'd like to send me an email, I'll mail it to you privately :smile:

Thanks!

Lenny

Reaction score
Just to update you, Alex...

I'm currently searching for a Betamax player so I can make your dub. I have not forgotten, I've just been unable to locate a Beta machine.

Rich

anathema

Reaction score
Thanks! Those machines are getting harder to find in working order, aren't they? I had one in storage for years, never needed to use it, and when I finally dug it out a few months back to play a tape, I discovered it had died :-(

Lenny

Reaction score
Alex

I found a Beta machine (one with a sticker that says "Official Video Products of the 1984 Olympics!), so I'll be making your copy on Tuesday the 26th. Is there anything else you might want? Let me know.

Rich

anathema

Reaction score
Quite possibly :smile: Could we do this via email? You can reach me via the 'email' tag below this post...