Looking for original Sesamstrasse record

pollick529

Reaction score
Hello there!

I am a big fan of Sesamstrasse (the German version of Sesame Street), and I want to get my hands on a Sesamstrasse record. I have three cassettes, and one CD. I used to have four cassettes, and two CDs, but two of them are gone (one of each). So now, I'd like to get my hands on a Sesamstrasse record. The one I'm looking for is "Sesamstrasse Buch Und Schallplatte". It's sort of a German version of "The Sesame Street Book and Record". It has dubbed voices of the original human cast (nothing involving Samson or Tiffy). I've tried eBay, and have had no luck, so if there is anyone out there who has this album, please reply to this, or PM me. Thanks! :excited:

Pino

Reaction score
Me too collect them! I have one, but its the only one I have.. Through ebay you sometimes have periods that they sell lots of them and some periods its nowhere to find.. Just keep an eye on it though ebay.de and I think your luck can change! What else do you collect from the german sesamstrasse?

pollick529

Reaction score
Pino said:
Me too collect them! I have one, but its the only one I have.. Through ebay you sometimes have periods that they sell lots of them and some periods its nowhere to find.. Just keep an eye on it though ebay.de and I think your luck can change! What else do you collect from the german sesamstrasse?
I also collect Sesamstrasse videos and DVDs that have mainly Muppet sketches (not much ado with the German puppets), and episodes of Sesamstrasse (mainly 80s and early 90s episodes). My episode collection is episodes from 1991-1995. I only have 9 and am looking for more. Anyway, if anyone has come across the Sesamstrasse record I am looking for, lemme know. Thanks a lot! :smile: