1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Looking for PAL copies of TMS (or parts thereof :-)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by anathema, Jun 20, 2002.

1. anathema

anathema Active Member

Hi,
    If anybody could help me with any of the following, I would be most grateful! I'm looking for:

Paul Williams - soundtrack to the original opening titles
    Sandy Duncan - the original opening titles
    Valerie Harper - complete show with original titles
    Mummenschanz - the original opening titles

Copies must be in PAL format as I don't have the tools to unpick the UK->US framerate conversion. I'd prefer copies without channel idents, but it isn't essential :)

I am of course willing to offer material in trade. At present I have a complete copy of the first season (apart from the above items) and should shortly be getting further shows in. I also maintain a large TV archive stretching back to the 1950s...

If you can help me, or are simply looking for copies, please drop me an email at anathema@totalise.co.uk.