Looking for Season 38 & 39 Episodes

omalleyfamily

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm on a desperate search for episodes from seasons 38 and 39. I'm Serena, and I'm a mother of 3. My two year old is affected by autism, and just adores Sesame Street. We've purchased a couple dozen Elmo's World dvds, but really, he just loves the actual episodes themselves. We'd managed to accumulate about 15 of his absolute favorites last year, and he just watched them over and over again. They could literally cure whatever ailed him, and they were one of the few things that got him dancing and squealing with delight. Anyway, we had roof work done last month, and our dish was affected, causing our dvr to crash. :grouchy: I was so upset, knowing that since the new season had started, there was no way to retape those episodes. He'll still watch Sesame Street, but he seems to have lost his groove, so to speak. If he could talk, I'm sure he'd be asking, "Where is Sleeping Grouchy?" Anyway, I've been searching high and low, and I've found episodes from seasons 35, 36, 37, and 40 (how lame is that that the ONLY seasons I need aren't there?) available for purchase on itunes. Can anyone help me find episodes from seasons 38 and 39? I want to see my little guy squealing and dancing again, and well, this season's shows just aren't doing it for him. :frown:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I just sent you a PM. I think I have what you need ... :wink:

omalleyfamily

Reaction score
Thanks so much for offering to help! I can't wait to see the look on Michael's face when he sees his favorite episodes again!
Serena