Looking for Snuffy pictures

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been looking for some pictures of Snuffy that show his profile. Preferably an artists interpretation such as a coloring book or child's book. I can find a lot of pictures of Snuffy's head and other angles but nothing full body. If anybody has a drawing of Snuffy from the side it would really help me out. You can of course just e-mail them to me. Thanks in advance, you guys are the best (we don't tell you that enough). :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, Cindy. I can't help you, but I do want to say. Hi. Havn't seen you around much, guess leetle Muppet-Fan's taking alot of your time!

Nice to see you around.

Beauregard

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Beau, sorry I haven't been around much. Although I may not be visible most of the time, I am hanging around and try to keep up with what's going on. But you're right the little Muppet does keep me pretty busy. I mean it takes a lot of work to get this kid hooked on the Muppets. :wink: Seriously though, he's a huge fan of Sesame Street. He loves the theme song especially.

Thanks Kev for those links. Googling is one of my favorite pasttimes. But I didn't find a really good profile of Snuffy. I thought someone with a coloring book would be my best bet since I need the image to be somewhat transferable. But thanks for helping!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think she wants the whole of him from the side.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Beau is right, I need something from his whole side. I guess it would have helped if I had told you guys what I needed the Snuffy picture for. My dad is attempting to make something for Preston. I don't have all the details but it has something to do with a Snuffy rocking horse. So you see, I need an exact profile in order for it to look accurate as a rocking horse type toy. I'm no artist, but if someone would like the challenge, go for it! I just thought that a coloring book would be the way to go, but that is proving difficult to find. If anybody has any other ideas, I'm all ears. :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my Gosh! A Snuffy rocking horse!

*gasp*

*silence*

*gasp*

That is the most awesome thing I ever heard!

This I have to see. When you get it you msut post Pictuers and Lots of um.

Erine81981

Reaction score
If you will wait for a copule of minutes I'll see what I have. I have lots of SS stuff of pictures and coloring book. I'll get back to you. *shoots off to upstairs*