Looking for some SS clips

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
There are a handful of Sesame Street clips that I'm having a hard time finding. When I don't know titles, I'll describe them in detail.

-A purple soprano (Richard Hunt) sings F-AN, eventually spelling fan (which then blows her wig off), then sings N-ET, eventually spelling net (which gets dropped over her)

-Another purple soprano (female puppeteer) sings "And this is my front/And this is my back" with her backup trio to the tune of "The Blue Danube"

-"Some, None, All"- Bip Bippadotta says "Some, none, all" in various combinations when first people (his family), then monsters enter and exit the large open space

-"Big, Bigger, Biggest"- small green monster says "Big", orange Frazzle-like monster says "Bigger!", then they both laugh at the tiny pink monster on the far right, who grows to become enormous, then says (in very loud, echoed Frank Oz monster voice) "BIIIIIIIIGGEEESSSSTT!!!!!"

I may add more clips later.

I have a lot to offer for trade. I have all 120 episodes of TMS, many uncut, plus almost all the UK Spots from TMS, specials including Muppet Family Christmas (from original airing), Muppet Musicians of Bremen, and The Great Santa Claus Switch, and pilots including The Muppet Valentine Show and TMS: Sex and Violence. I also have over 1/2 of the Fraggle Rock episodes, expecting more soon.

LMK. Thanks!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole