Looking for SST Episodes

Rugratskid

Reaction score
So I am looking for one of the following episodes: 3817, 3825, 3840, and 3850. Only one of the listed is wanted. It doesn't matter which one. Or if you have just Elmo's World Transportation, that's great too. I'm really looking for Elmo's World Transportation! :laugh: If anyone has it, please respond. I have a few SS episodes myself and I am willing to do a online trade. Not a VHS trade, BUT I will get them and send the MP4 file to your email. I CANNOT do VHS trades, I don't have a VCR! (recording the TV with a camera is fine too) If you have one of these episodes, comment, and I will PM you.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I could not find episode 3817, 3825, 3840, 3850, and elmo's World - Transportation. I did fina a decent segment, but it does talk about transportation. Again, I appreciate Kevin's performance of Elmo. Thanks for posting, Rugratskid a.k.a Elmo fan.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Than
I could not find episode 3817, 3825, 3840, 3850, and elmo's World - Transportation.
Thanks for looking for me! I just Transportation in Polish a few minutes ago. But, there are pictures of Transportation from Noggin, so where are they from? That was actually a pretty nice Elmo segment. Here it is in Polish.
Now I just need to find a SS fan who speaks Polish and will translate it for me. Some parts I can make out, like the intro, the "Hi! This is, Elmo's World
! Yeah." part and the Transportation song at the end, but that's only because they are in every other early episode.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Funny. I wanted to see EW Transportation too. Just because I heard the airplane sounded like Scooter.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I'm STILL looking for it. I found it in Polish, but not english.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Oh, I am getting it in English in the next week or so. Then I just need Shoes and I am don with Season 30. That's all I want though! I'm glad Shoes is on DVD.