1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for USAPOLY Muppet Monopoly

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Andibcool, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Andibcool

Andibcool Well-Known Member

Im looking for someone that can get me a new Muppet Monopoly game.
    I looked on Ebay and most sellers dont ship outside of the USA or charge huge amounts for shipping even with 1st class mail.

I think shipping for this item is more like 17-23 $ not like 32 $ (1st class ) while priority is 33$ or so.
    Any help where i can get it under 30$ and a low shipping rate would be nice.
    Note i have to stay under 22 Euro for the game ( not includes shipping )to get it tax/duty free.

2. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

they have it at my local newbury comics

3. Andibcool

Andibcool Well-Known Member

Nice whats the price for it there ? On Ebay they are between 22 and 40$.
    What you think shipping will be with 1st class ?
    Well i did just check and old mail from the sesame street Monpoly i bought 2009 shipping was 36.75 there too so i guess its really more expensive then i thought.
    Well if you can look anyway maybe you can price down the game and if its more then 30$ put it on shipping or something.
    Well please talk back to me before you buy it.
    I can offer pay with paypal including fees and some extra for your time.
    Otherwise i might really consinder buy it off ebay.

Well thanks in forward