Looking to Muppet-ize my baby's nursery

dpond

Reaction score
Hi guys! Great forum. Hope some of you can be of assistance to me — my wife and I are 6 months pregnant with our first child, and we both love the Muppets. So, we want to do the nursery in all Muppets. I've found tons of plush Muppets (1/2 off at Suncoast Movies after Christmas), but we are looking for stuff for the room — wallpaper, wall borders, wall hangings (besides movie posters, etc.) - more like character heads, etc.), lamps, clock, and other baby accessories? Looking for Muppets, not Sesame or Fraggle, etc.

Does anyone know where I could find things like these? I look forward to receiving return email from you at dpond@speccomm.com.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

muppet lover

Reaction score
i am looking for muppet nursery as well

Hi my name is Edith Garcia,

I am too a muppet babies fanlover. I am 8 months pregnant and I also can't find anything for my baby nursery. I specifically looking for a crib bedding of the muppet babies if you know or find out anything about it please email me I would do the same thing with anything I find ok

love,
Edith

PS: if it helps in Google their is a light switch plate cover of the muppet babies for just 3.50. Please I will help you with anything but I ask for you to help me too.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
This has probably already been suggested. But since there's not been much new for the nursery, at least Muppet-wise available recently, you're best bet is to try www.ebay.com. Even then, I don't know that you'll find much with the regular Muppet cast. You'll be more likely to find Muppet Baby nursery items. I know they've made crib bedding, wall paper borders, lamps, and other decor.

Another suggestion would be to try and find some old Muppet fabric and make your own bedding, etc. That is, if you're pretty crafty.

And if you're not extremely picky, Kmart does have a lot Sesame Street nursery items.

Congrats to all on their little bundles yet to be.