Lookit a pig is flying!

maynard

Reaction score
How do you explain that key Piggy moves are
the same as Hotlips? Is that just conincidence? I don't know but I wouldn't be so quick to explain it off that way.

I was aware that Henson was a huge fan of Post Punk. I thought I read somewhere that
he was a real hippy.

Q- Is this just opinion or do you have factual evidence as to why all of the Muppets are 100% made up. I still haven't figured out my original thread.:confused:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

You've started thread after thread stating the same thing over and over again! We get it! You think that Miss Piggy is supposed to be Hot Lips Houlihan from MASH. We get it! You're entitled to your opinion, but what are you doing forcing it down our throats at every turn?! You may believe it very firmly, but we don't and we're not about to, so accept it and get off your high horse already!

It has already been said that Miss Piggy was originally modeled after singer Peggy Lee (she was, in fact, originally named Miss Piggy Lee), and the visual model is apparent in the early Miss Piggy, but the character took off once she became hungry for stardom. If you see the episode with Loretta Swit and Miss Piggy you may notice some subtle differences. Also, on another note, Miss Piggy is definitely an Aries and I'm convinced that Hot Lips is a Scorpio. If you want to know any more you can get it out of a book.

If you start another thread to beleaguer the same point, I'm going to ignore you, and I advise everyone else who's sick and tired of this to do likewise.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Maynard,

Stop repeating yourself and LEAVE !

NO ONE cares about your obsession with Hot Lips...

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
Re: ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

You ask: Is this just opinion or do you have factual evidence as to why all of the Muppets are 100% made up.

I ask: do YOU have any factual evidence as to why Miss Piggy is based on a character from M*A*S*H*? If so, I haven't seen it yet. But, the basic fact of the matter is, we're not interested. I'm not sure what kind of agenda you're pushing here, but you should sell it somewhere else.

Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
[B}
If you start another thread to beleaguer the same point, I'm going to ignore you, and I advise everyone else who's sick and tired of this to do likewise. [/B]
That's what I'm talkin' about!

Salmoto

Reaction score
:rolleyes: I always thought Miss Piggy was based off that girl from the Police adademy movies......Har-Har!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
If you start another thread to beleaguer the same point, I'm going to ignore you, and I advise everyone else who's sick and tired of this to do likewise.
Ditto that!

Maynard, a little piece of advice: if you have nothing else to contribute, I'd advise you to am-scray.

-Kim

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I don't think Manyard is that bad. He was just stating his opinion. I've been to message boards where there were people that were a lot worse, so we should at least give him a chance.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
wow, you guys are harsh this morning..I think everyone needs to settle down...

if you don't want to read about it, then don't read this thread...

and yeah, maynard should stick to one thread about this subject of course. Maybe a mod should lock all but one?

but in any case, everyone take deep breaths...it'll be alright...