Loontatics

KCJ506

Reaction score
Six descendents of the original Looney Tunes crew will gain superpowers in Loonatics, a new franchise property coming to Kids WB this fall, the network announced today. The series is one of three new and four returning series that Kids WB announced for its 2005-06 season.

Set in the year 2772, Loonatics will be an "over-the-top, high-octane action-comedy" featuring revised versions of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, the Road Runner, Lola Bunny, Tasmanian Devil and Wile E. Coyote. Using special abilities and an irreverent sense of humor, the six will battle the evils of Acmetropolis. The series will air on Saturdays at 9:00am (ET/PT).

This morning's print edition of The Wall Street Journal quotes Warner Bros. Animation president Sander Schwartz as saying that reaction in test groups to the series has been "phenomenal."

If anyone thinks this is a stupid idea, boy do I have a video for you! This is just so hilarious!

Warning: Maybe considered extremely explicit, even though a lot of it is bleeped.(If it is considered to explicit. Please don't ban me. I'm not trying to cause problems. I just thought it was funny.)

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/223809

Vic Romano

Reaction score
A note to consider, if you think something might be a tad too risque to post here, then you're probably right. This is a bit much for this forum, it's pretty tasteless, even with your disclaimer, just not a cool thing for this place. :concern: