Losing Followers

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still don't understand all this followers stuff. What do mean you're losing followers here?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I still don't understand all this followers stuff. What do mean you're losing followers here?
People on here unfollow me without explaining why they unfollowed me.

That's what I mean by losing followers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I rarely look at my own profile page anyway, and even when I do, I never paid attention to that, actually.

Looking at it though, and seeing the people that I'm apparently following that I had no idea I was following, it seems to me this whole following thing is some sort of a replacement for the old "buddy" system we used to have back when the forum was hosted on vBulletin - because the people I'm evidentally following are the same people who were on my old "buddy list," so I'm assuming the people who are evidentally following me are people who added me to their old buddy lists too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I miss the vBulletin MC as well, but I must admit, I have gotten very much used to this XenForo setup, and even like a lot of the features that come with it, such as embedding images and videos, and such. I just wish they'd fix the Rich Text Editor so it's not so laggy and boggy when you type a reply, because otherwise, this bbCode Editor is so plain.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
personally i dont like the follower system since you have no way of like...denying the request. Idk. I'm probably in the minority on that one due to some bad experiences with stalkers >_>