Lost finale secrets!

Frogster

Reaction score
If you like Lost, and want some hints as to what may happen in the next four episodes leading up to the finale, here's something I found fromTV Guide that'll really get you excited for the show...

Spoilers Ahead!!!

"After all, the thrillingly addictive ABC hit has never shied away from killing off major characters in the past. And rumor has it there will be funerals for at least two more before the seasons end."

"So what are the producers willing to reveal? For one, they're promising explosive answeres to some (if not, of course all) of the seasons biggest questions. Namely:
-What exactly is the deal with the hatch... ?
-What role, if any, is the Dharma Initiative playing in the lives of the survivors?
-Why on earth do those numbers need to be entered into the computer every 108 minutes? Or do the need to be?
"Our plan is to [reveal] a lot about the hatch and the Dharma Intiative by the time the season is over," Cuse vows. "We're sort of closing the book on the hatch."

"...........In fact, the two-hour May 24 finale features Desmond's flashbacks and explores the history of the hatch through his eyes. S ays Lindelof, "I think the audience [is] wondering where Desond's been and what he's been doing."

"...Absent from the Lost canvas since setting out alone to search for his Other-abducted son, Walt, michael (Harold Perrineau) reappeared at the end of the April 12 episode, alone and seemingly on death's door. By the time you read this, considering the shocking events of the May 3 episode, you'll likely have even more questions about Michael. "When they told me what they had planned, I was like 'Really? Thats freaky,'" says Perrineau...."That scared me more than the time off"
He continues, "Michaels been such a decent guy. Just a dude trying to figure out how to take care iof his son. So to suddenly be this guy was like 'Wow'. I actually called my family and said 'I can't tell you what happens but when people come up to you afterward it may be a little different.' They may call up my mother and be like 'Your son's a *******!'"

"...The May 17 episode fills in the blanks on where Michael's been and what he's been doing. "He has gone through an ordeal that significantly changed the way he's acting and what motivates him," Lidelof says. "...is there anything a parent won't do to get their child back?"

"..though its clear [Malcom David] Kelley will be back by the end of the seaon."

"....Among the other goodies in store for the May 10 episode includes the revelation of what the "?" in the middle of the hatch map Locke discovered is."

"...What do you wanna bet she (Kate) doesn't take kindly to the news that Saywer slept with Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) in the May 3 episode? "He doesn't want Kate to know" Holoway says. "But shes gonna find out...."

"And while the future of Cynthia Watros, who plays Hurley's girl, Libby, was called into question when it was recently revealed she has been cast in CBS' fall sitcom pilot My Ex-Life, the actress is an intriquing part of Lost's finale: Libby will figure in a Desmond flashback.
But hold onto your mythology for an even bigger reveal. "We're going to explain why the plane went down," Cuse promises.
Whats more, just listen to what Terry O' Quinn, who plays Locke, coughs up about the finale: "So many people are in life-or-death situations. I don't know if Locke's gonna survive this season. I honestly don't."