Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Anyone have Rockin Rolling' Around The World ' From The Muppets goto Disenyland.
And Sweet Vacation from The Jim Henson Hour?
Sent! :big_grin:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Thank you!

Thank yoyu soo very much. Those songs meant a lot to me especially anything to do with the Jim Henson Hour for I was one of the few fans who saw it in it's opriginial run. The Sweet Vanacion one was from the auctial show for it was a little differnt from the one I heard 10 years ago that was from the Muppets Sing along. They were almost alive except they put parts for the sing along in it. The one you sent me is way better. They work perfectly. ((((Hugs muches))))

Vic Romano said:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a few requests:

"Turn the World Around" - Harry Belafonte from TMS
"Sesame Street Them" - Preferably one with the cast singing, but I'll take whatever.
"Just One Person" - The Version from the TMS ep. (Not sure which one) I have the one from The Muppets Celebrate Jim
"C is For Cookie"
"All Together Now" - Kermit Unpigged

And that should about do it. Please send them to ryguy102390@hotmail.com Thanks!

hippieness

Reaction score
Gah!

Somebody...PLEASE HELP ME FIND "ME GOT TO BE BLUE" with cookie monster singing it. I havent heard this song since I was 5 and I would really love to hear it again, it used to make my cry for some reason. Anyway, I cant offer much in the way of a trade, as I only have:

Cereal Girl
C is fir Cookie
Furry Happy Monsters
I Don't Want to Live on the Moon

I can also play that goodbye song from the muppets take manhattan on my guitar.

:cry: PLEASE!!!!

nowheregrlrocker@aol.com

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few Sesame Street songs if anyone has them:

The song Bert and Ernie sing about circles.
Bert's song about his favorite number, "6"

PM me if you have these. I would be so greatful.

anytimepally

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey all, I have a few requests:

"Just One Person" - The Version from the TMS ep. (Not sure which one) I have the one from The Muppets Celebrate Jim
"C is For Cookie"
"All Together Now" - Kermit Unpigged

And that should about do it. Please send them to ryguy102390@hotmail.com Thanks!
these 3 songs are on their way! :smile:

hippieness said:
Somebody...PLEASE HELP ME FIND "ME GOT TO BE BLUE" with cookie monster singing it. I havent heard this song since I was 5 and I would really love to hear it again, it used to make my cry for some reason.

nowheregrlrocker@aol.com
Me Gotta Be Blue has been sent to you!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hokay, now all I still need is the Sesame Street Theme MP3. If anyone has it, I'd be eternally(unless I forget :stick_out_tongue:) grateful!

And thanks to Kim "SkeeterMuppet" and anytimepally for the MP3s!