1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Erine81981 Active Member

Sure if you don't mind.
  2. Erine81981 Active Member

Ok David. I've downloaded all of this stuff. Expect for the Super. Don't care for it. But i downloaded the Firefox thing and the videomaker (whatever it's called) But i try to put it in the cuztomize thing and it says it can't take it because it's not the old Firefox and the new one can't take the new one. Understand this doesn't make any since at all but hope this helps on what i'm trying to do.
  3. MeepBorkMeep New Member

I use Vixy.net because it's less downloading. You just put in the URL of the YouTube site and it generally creates an MP3 on the first try. The timecode's a little off, but if you convert it in iTunes, it fixes.
  4. Erine81981 Active Member

I have something i can make audio but i want something that will get me the video not just the audio. Thanks anways MeepBork.
  5. MeepBorkMeep New Member

No Vixy.net gets the .mov or the .wmv of it too, it just takes a little longer.
  6. Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks MeepBork!
  7. dabauckham Member

Let me know how it goes, Kyle! I'm sorry, I can't really help any further with the Mozilla - not sure what's going on there. But I do recommend the free VLC player, regardless - it works really well for playing video files, no matter how they are formatted. You can get it here: http://www.zeropaid.com/programs/downprg.php?id=147

Hope that something works out for you!

-David

Hey..Randall, or Kyle would either of you mind sending me "C Drives me Crazy" when you get a chance? Been curious about that one myself. :)
  8. Erine81981 Active Member

Don't worry David. MeepBorkMeep had a wonderful site that does that with vidoes too. So i've been downloading videos one right after the other. It's really awsome! And i'll send you the song.
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Does anyone have "In My Book" from Sesame Street?
  10. The Count Moderator

You might want to ask for a specific version... There's one by Jerry Nelson, and another by Eric Jacobson as Bert.
    BTW: Been thinking of renaming this thread... Not a whole new name altogether, just a small change that might reflect the type of music asked for in this thread and that might help others when posting about Muppet songs they're seeking.
  11. anytimepally Active Member

If anyone has it, I'd very much like Jerry Nelson's version :sing:

I think that's a great idea, Ed!
  12. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I must agree, but only if it's a small change. My suggestion would be "Lots of Muppet MP3s, wanna trade?"
  13. The Count Moderator

OK... Just made the change, LMK what you think.
  14. The Count Moderator

Request.

Hey guys... So I'm looking for a Sesame Street song sung by Ernie. Not so much the song itself, as I'm more trying to get the correct title. The song in question is the one Ernie sings dressed up as a farmer about how "plants can grow high, plants can grow low; some grow above the ground, and some grow below".
    Got conflicting answers to this query of mine and I'd like to straighten it definitively for the ML.

Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.
  15. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

OOH! Love the new title, Ed! Sorry I don't have the song you wanted though.
  16. Erine81981 Active Member

I'll have this one to you in two shakes of a kangaroo's tail.
  17. The Count Moderator

Oh thanks... *Starts humming/singing "Tie Me Kangaroo Down".
  18. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Alright, so "In My Book" is a no go... :p How about the songs from the Fraggle Rock "Music and Magic" CD?
  19. dabauckham Member

Hey Ed,

I like your title change. I did a slight double-take (since I hadn't read your post yet) and then I was like...yeah! Nicely done. Subtle, yet accurate. :)
  20. fivefingers New Member

Does anybody have any of the instrumental versions of

C Is for Cookie
    At the Dance Theme
    Sweedish Chefs Theme
    All Around the World
    Fraggle Rock Theme

Any Fraggle Rock, Muppet and
    Sesame Streetsongs & themes not mentioned

If anybody has them it would be great, It dosen't have to be the actual instrumental versions it can a version that they've made.

They can be in any format though if possible i prefer mp3's + midis

I have only a small collection of Muppet Audio but i have plenty of Disney Music, Monty Python and Movie Soundtracks that i can trade for them.