Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking for "Can't Get Along Without You" sung by Kermit and Robin from Kermit Unpigged. Thanks!

anytimepally

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey all, I'm looking for "Can't Get Along Without You" sung by Kermit and Robin from Kermit Unpigged. Thanks!
I'm sending this to you now

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
anyone have kareoke versions of any muppet sonf prefebly rainbow connection and being green

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I got it! Thanks a lot! :excited:

And I'm still looking for Monster In the Mirror and Fuzzy and Blue. If anyone has them, my e-mail adress is ryguy102390@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Ryan, I have both of those songs but would not be able to get them to you until Monday. If you can wait that long.

Bill

Reaction score
Hey, my friend worked at Muppet Vision 3-D for a long period of time, and I'm trying to collect all the songs that played in the exterior BGM loop in the Fountain Courtyard. (Muppet Vision in Florida, not California) It's basically a mix of the songs from the soundtracks from Muppets take Manhattan, The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and some random Muppet Show songs.

If anyone could send some my way or create a way for me to get the soundtracks to these films, I'd be forever grateful. My email is bill@magicalears.com Or you can PM me here. In return I have a lot of Disney related mp3s, I'm afraid I'm running low on the Muppet stuff. Except for Kermit the Frog Singing Once in a Lifetime. :smile: Thanks in advance!

-Bill

P.S. Please not that these are not the instrumental versions, these are the actual songs from the movie soundtracks. Thank you! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Ryan, I have both of those songs but would not be able to get them to you until Monday. If you can wait that long.
No problem Bry! I'm a very patient person...I am in charge of the awards after all...:wink:

And I have one more request:
"There's No Business Like Show Business" either the one sung by Ethel Merman on TMS or the one Kermit sang in season 4 of TMS.

matleo

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
Heya, guys!

I'm starting to look for MP3s from The Muppet Show - from the show itself, not a recording - for Muppet Musique. If you have any, any at all, and you have a spare minute or two, could you please send them to me at KPrydeX@aol.com?

Thanks, in advance!

that's great!!!! I'll start sending you some stuff now. I'll try to let you know what season it's from too or at least the episdoe.

I just sent you "Feelings' from the Diana Ross episdoe (Ityhink that's season 3) and Atom Bomb from Season 1.

Good Luck. This one is a real undertaking. I'll try to send you more each day

--Matt

anytimepally

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
Heya, guys!

I'm starting to look for MP3s from The Muppet Show - from the show itself, not a recording - for Muppet Musique. If you have any, any at all, and you have a spare minute or two, could you please send them to me at KPrydeX@aol.com?

Thanks, in advance!
I'm working on getting every song from Season 2 now.. I should be able to send them to you, but it'll be just a few episodes at a time :sing:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
anyone have Blondie Debbie Harry with Kermit Rainbow Connecetion from 1981