1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

3. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Are there any instrumental versions of any songs from The Muppets?
    Does anyone have any?
  4. The Count Moderator

Don't have any, but yes, I've heard instrumental versions of Life's A Happy Song and Man of Muppet on MCR.
  5. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Do you know where I can get those from?
  6. The Count Moderator

Other than asking Phillip, no, sorry.
  7. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hi-Ho! :) So since I bought the Wocka Wocka combo of The Muppets, I now have a code to redeem the soundtrack (which I bought before seeing the film in theatres) online through Disney Movie Rewards.

Who wants it?
    :D

Also, I'm looking for the "film version" of Rainbow Connection from the new movie, with Piggy singing half of the first verse back and forth with Kermit - just as it sounds in the film. Please? Anyone? I'm sure somebody said that iTunes had that version as an exclusive, I just don't want to buy the whole soundtrack again, lol.

Cheers!
    ;)
    Anthony
  8. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'll take it!
  9. The Count Moderator

Actually, it's the version of the Rainbow Connection sung entirely by Steve's Kermit that's the itunes exclusive track.
  10. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

did anyone make an MP3 version of the Mayhen band from Jimmy Kimmel
  11. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Anyone have clean, HQ versions of these:

*"I'm Trapped" from InnerTube
    *"The Music Just Keeps on Rollin' Along" and "The Food Chain Song" from JHH
  12. The Count Moderator

Will send you Trapped, the others I could use good HQ versions as well, and check my want list for stuff I'm looking for myself if you have them. :D
  13. Any foreign versions of The Muppets soundtrack?
  14. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Did anyone send you that? Be happy to.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  15. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Really?!? :) Thank you, I'll start a "conversation" with you soon, ha ha.

Cheers!
    :D
    Anthony
  16. The Count Moderator

Hey SpeedTracer... Would it be possible for you to burn a track of the blueray commentary? Was just informed that the Jason/Nick/James trio gave me a sort of joking shoutout concerning Muppet trivia, dunno where in the special features that'd be found though... But if you can find it, please send me the whole thing. Thanks. :fanatic:!
  17. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Heya Count, are you sure you mean me? I (unfortunately!) don't have the Blu-Ray but I know I too would LOVE to have the commentary to watch along with my DVD. Sorry about that!
  18. The Count Moderator

Okay thanks.

If anyone out there has the blueray copy of The Muppets and can get me an audio rip of this moment in whichever special feature it happens, please, for the love of :) send it to me.
  19. Gonzo14 Active Member

Hey everyone, I kinda suddenly need to re-build from scratch. Long story short, I have a new laptop hard-drive and I ended up losing most of my music including ALL of my Muppet stuff :(

I know its a lot, but if anyone could send me what you have from
    The Muppet Show
    Sesame Street
    Fraggle Rock
    -Any Movies-
    etc.

It would be greatly appreciated!

They can be sent either in my inbox or else to brianj430@hotmail.com (put something in the subject line so i know its someone from here)
  20. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

That would depend if what we have corresponds with what you want. Are there any songs in particular?