Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
OK... So here's one last attempt to get Annie Get Your Gumbo. If anybody has it, please send it my way. Or if you happen to hear it on MCR, please take note of all the characters/lyrics mentioned.

Hope to get this squared away. Thanks.
Hey Eddy babieeeeee! *slaps Ed on the back* I have your song ready and i'll send it right to you.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im looking for the song sixsting orchestra by scooter any help guys
much appreciated

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Kyle! Now I can finish off another holiday project. If there's anything else, I'll definitely turn to you for help. And everybody else here of course.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank you Kyle! Now I can finish off another holiday project. If there's anything else, I'll definitely turn to you for help. And everybody else here of course.
Your welcome Ed. Glad i could finally help you out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Another save by Super Kyle. BTW: You wouldn't happen to have "Pear" from another SST Dinner Theater sketch would you?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yep... Another save by Super Kyle. BTW: You wouldn't happen to have "Pear" from another SST Dinner Theater sketch would you?
I'll get right on that one for you Ed.

Edit: I just thought of another one. Would you like "South Potato" too or do you already have that one?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thankees. Sure, send it too. Never hoits to have the songs ya need for listening enjoyment.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok i'll send that one plus another one too that you'll enjoy too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm looking for a song that i remember because of a remake of the song that i found on the Sesame Street Web Site Videos. It's "Can Read" but the one i have is Mr. Handford, Rosita and Ruthie but the one i'm looking for is the first one with Big Bird, Susan and Bob (if i'm correct) but if anyone has this song can i please request it from you?

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

Drtooth

Reaction score
I too would like to Have Sesame Street Dinner theater "Pear."

And if anyone has made Mp3's off of the Old School DVD set volume 2, can someone send me "Disco D" and, if possible, that music from the skit about the Flea camping on the dog's back?