Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I too would like to Have Sesame Street Dinner theater "Pear."

And if anyone has made Mp3's off of the Old School DVD set volume 2, can someone send me "Disco D"
Sure i'll send these to you here soon.

Here's something for everyone. It's the XM Satellite Radio Show "The Absolutely Mindy Show" with Big Bird as her guest. Oscar makes a little appearance at the first of the show but he leaves after that. But enjoy it all. Now to let everyone know the only reason that i hadn't put this up before because of the skips it makes. So i want everyone to know that some of the Oscar parts are kinda of missed because of the radio station on my computer. But enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0a21bt

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey Frogpuppeteer, did you still need Six String Orchestra? I'll pull it off the TMS episode and send it over to ya if you didn't get it yet.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Anyone have an MP3 of The Count's "I Saw Three Ships" from Elmo's Christmas Countdown? ... thanks! :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... What about MUP3s of all the songs from Elmo's Christmas Countdown?

rollergerl

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to this website, but a long time muppet fan. I am getting married in April and really want to play "Somebody's getting married" and "S/He'll make me happy" at the beginning of my ceremony. Does anyone know where I can get these? LP, tape, CD, or MP3 works for me. So far I have not been able to find it. Thanks!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to this website, but a long time muppet fan. I am getting married in April and really want to play "Somebody's getting married" and "S/He'll make me happy" at the beginning of my ceremony. Does anyone know where I can get these? LP, tape, CD, or MP3 works for me. So far I have not been able to find it. Thanks!
I can send you both of these at the end of the day, just need your e-mail address!

rollergerl

Reaction score
:smile: Thank you! my email is rollergerl at hotmail.com. Awesome. :zany: The muppet icons are fun. Thanks again.