Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will get to these as soon as I can.
MeepBorkMeep, all I need is your addy to send you the songs requested.

Take care gang.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... gonzo14 and MBM, yours have been sent. Maestro, yours will have to wait a while, possibly tomorrow morn, unless Kyle gets to these first since he's the one I got 'em from in the first place. Night all.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Could I have the Mean Genie song as well please? Also Dumb of a Sun of a Gun. Thanks.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
anyone have?

ABC-DEF-GHI
Caribbean Amphibbean
Captain Vegetable
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street (the only song I have is I Hate Christmas)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah yes, e-mail is:

Well, I just sent Gonzo14's order to the wrong address, (so someone will be getting a surprise), along with the explination that I couldn't send Christmas Eve on SS. Could someone else send him that one?
kitkat1713@gmail.com

Gonzo14, I can send you Carribean Amphibianand Christmas Eve on SS if you still need them.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
if you sent me something, i didn't get it, so could you resend whatever you sent to redhead430@hotmail.com

also, if anyone could send me Beaker singing Feelings from The Muppet Show, that would be greatly appreciated

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... gonzo14, sent you Caribbean Amphibian. Maestro, please LMK if you got the songs, though I doubt it as your messages bounced back. If Kyle already sent them to you fine. If not, I'd need another addy to get you the songs later tonight.
Hope this helps and have a good day everybodeeee.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I remember someone asked for all the Bud Luckey songs from Sesame Street. And I was wondering, is there a link to that, and is it still working. Because I would love to have them.