Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, thank you Ed! Gonzo14, I had every intention of sending you the song, (as a matter of fact as I explained I did send it to the wrong address), but other things kept getting in the way, and then Ed beat me to it.
Sorry, I don't have Feelings. Well, I do have feelings, but I don't have the song Feelings...
:big_grin:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i got caribbean amphibbean, thanks everybody (i'm not quite sure who i actually got it from)

anytimepally

Reaction score
if you sent me something, i didn't get it, so could you resend whatever you sent to redhead430@hotmail.com

also, if anyone could send me Beaker singing Feelings from The Muppet Show, that would be greatly appreciated
will send feelings! :eek:

I remember someone asked for all the Bud Luckey songs from Sesame Street. And I was wondering, is there a link to that, and is it still working. Because I would love to have them.
I don't think there was a link, but I'll gather them up again and send them sometime tonight :stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
Anyone have these:

Big Bird Can't Fly - Big Bird and the Squirreles
Brush Brush Boogie - Maria, Luis, Mr. Handford, Herry Monster, Anything Muppets
Clink Clank - Ernie and Bert
Count On Me - Loretta Lyn and The Count
Danger - Prairie Dawn
Do the Dog - (I think this was with Prairie and Barkley)
Elmo Wrote His Name - Elmo, Big Bird and Susan
Everyone Feels a Little Shy - Big Bird and Susan

If you have any of these, even if they are different versions, I would love them. Thanks, guys!

Maestro

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle for the Dead Henson stuff. Yeah, I did get the little Caribbean Amphibian surprise. Count, you must have typed in the adress wrong, I don't know why else it would have bounced back...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Neither do I as it was copied from the link you provided above, but glad you got 'em. gonzo14, I sent you Caribbean Amphibian. Will work on getting Bryan the other four songs I have from the DH.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Anyone have these:

Big Bird Can't Fly - Big Bird and the Squirreles
Clink Clank - Ernie and Bert
Count On Me - Loretta Lyn and The Count
Danger - Prairie Dawn
Do the Dog - (I think this was with Prairie and Barkley)
Elmo Wrote His Name - Elmo, Big Bird and Susan

If you have any of these, even if they are different versions, I would love them. Thanks, guys!
I'll send these right away Bryan.