Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I've got them! I can get them to you soon, just need your e-mail address.
Hey Prawncracker, if it's not too much trouble, do you think I can get thoes songs too. Thanks

Minus Rockin around the world as I already got that one though Count

saxy46

Reaction score
Saying Goodbye and Somebody's Getting Married

Hey Everyone,

We are looking to play the "Saying Goodbye" song and "Somebody's Getting Married" song from Muppets Take Manhattan at our wedding in a few weeks. We are having trouble finding the album online. We've checked ebay, itunes, etc but we can not find it. Does any one have MP3's of these songs that would be willing to give/sell them to us?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

:big_grin:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I somehow managed to not get C is For Cookie from Sesame Street over the years. Does anybody have it? From any Sesame album.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Mariane, I could send you the disco version if you like.
Steve, I could send you All Around the World, the instrumental version if you want. I also Have Music Box Song, but didn't I hear that on the show before? I don't have Noodlin' Nut, and there are a few more.

A Little Doozer Music, (I have this one, but there's some dialog at the beginning and end you'd have to edit out.)
Doozer Gong Song, (Don't have.)
a little piece labeled Cave Flute that was on the Fraggle portion of the Muppet Music site Perhaps someone saved it from there?
Finally, there's the rather raucous song Doc played on the instrument he created. I don't have that one, nor do I know what title it goes by. Hope this helps, and good luck.
:smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
Finally, there's the rather raucous song Doc played on the instrument he created. I don't have that one, nor do I know what title it goes by. Hope this helps, and good luck.
:smile:[/quote]

I remember that one. in fact, im watching season one right now, and i just watched that episode. what is the name of tht song?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Prawncracker, if it's not too much trouble, do you think I can get thoes songs too. Thanks

Minus Rockin around the world as I already got that one though Count
Will send shortly. It'll be coming from sendspace.com and I'm pretty sure Rockin' All Around the World will be included since I just put all of the songs in a zipped folder. :smirk:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Will send shortly. It'll be coming from sendspace.com and I'm pretty sure Rockin' All Around the World will be included since I just put all of the songs in a zipped folder. :smirk:
Hey thanks agian prawn I just got them and they are great.

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with the iTunes version of the Fraggle Rockin album skipping and stuff? At first I thought it was my iPod, but then the songs were doing the same thing on my iPhone as well. It's kind of annoying, since I just paid for those.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi Fragglemuppet! I actually have all of those tracks, hehe. After closer inspection, I found that the instrumental track I heard, Noodlin' Nut, was just lifted from the audio from the FR episode itself. I was under the mistaken impression that some FR instrumental tracks existed on an album somewhere that I wasn't aware of. Thanks though! :smile:

Still need the "Appreciate" song from Bear in the Big Blue House, though, if anyone has it.

That totally stinks about the FR songs from iTunes, Emmet! Did you complain to them about it?