Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Currently downloading the Jim tribute album compilation, taking a while, thought you might like to know. Thanks for everything Kyle.
:sympathy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome guys. :smile:

Edit: Just wanted to let everyone know that not all the songs are on there. As in all the Electric Mayhem songs but i found what i had. Enjoy them all.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*pokes nose in timidly*
Does anyone have Sir. Robin the Brave? The song?
It's really hard to find the Frog Prince movie on VHS so I thought it might be nice to at least have the song :smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
hello redsonga! I think i can help you. I have the frog prince album, and can send the whole thing to you, or just that one song. I unfortunately wont be able to get them to you tonight, or tomorrow either. but i will send them off to you on monday. i just need your email!:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
hello redsonga! I think i can help you. I have the frog prince album, and can send the whole thing to you, or just that one song. I unfortunately wont be able to get them to you tonight, or tomorrow either. but i will send them off to you on monday. i just need your email!:smile:
Do you have the album version or just the teleavison verison? If you have the actual album version i would love to have that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Slightly different request. Looking for the lyrics to the following Fraggle Rock songs:
Get Blue (Going Down The Road),
I Swear To Be Fair, and
Sing That Law Again.

Need these for my written essay on Fragglian and Doozerdom judicial systems. Hope to hear from my forum friends soon, wery wery soon please!
:sing: :busy:

vaati64

Reaction score
Do you have the album version or just the teleavison verison? If you have the actual album version i would love to have that.

im actually not sure what version it is, but if you'd like, i can send it to you anyway. just let me know

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ed, I typed up the lyrics for you and sent them your way. :smile:

Does anyone have "Rev" and "Gonna Party! (Saturday Night)" from Fraggle Rock? Thanks! :big_grin: