Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi again, there are two songs I'd like this time around:

Why Can't We Be Friends,
and if I can trouble someone for it one more time, Jim Henson's Dead. I didn't transfer it when I got my new computer, which now isn't so new, and it seems I deleated the e-mail. Thanks!
Sending right now.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have the songs from Tony Bennett's album "The Playground" featuring Kermit and Elmo? There's "Bein' Green," "Firefly," and "Little Things." If anyone has them, I'd be very grateful! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Um, I'd also like "Firefly" as sung by Tony and Kerm from Muppets Tonight preferably, but this album version will do if the first can't be found. And Mr. Bennett's rendition of "Slimey To The Moon".
Thanks. :sing:

vaati64

Reaction score
Hi Muppet Fans! Sorry for barging in like this but...

A counselor friend of mine is running a workshop for the recently widowed. He's been going crazy searching for an MP3 of "Saying Goodbye" from the Muppets Take Manhattan movie. I've been scourging the web myself to help him, and that has led me to you.

Would anyone at all mind trading with me a copy of Saying Goodbye? I... I have an mp3 of Rubber Ducky in German with techno background music if anyone wants it in return; it's all I have to offer.

Again, sorry for the instrusion! I hope someone can help me!

if you still need it, i can send it to you. ijust need your email address.:smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'd like "We'll Do It Together" if anyone has it.

tessmess

Reaction score
Looking for the ol Brown Ears is Back album

:sympathy: I have been looking for the Rowlf album for most of my adult life. Any Idea how I might get a copy of this album? Thanks for your help!

vaati64

Reaction score
hello tessmess! i think i can help you. i have the ol brown ears is back album that you are looking for. i just need your email and i can send it to you.:smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
I'd like "We'll Do It Together" if anyone has it.

i can get you this song as well oscarfan! i just need your email address!:smile: i can also get you the rest of the sesame street monsters album if you'd like! just let me know either way

Doug&Rodney

Reaction score
Does anyone have the soundtrack to Muppets On Location: Swine and Roses (The WDW Stage Show) or MuppetVision:3D?