1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. SesameFever

SesameFever Active Member

Could I get these XM Recordings as well thanks

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Anyone have 60 Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets?

3. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

4. SesameFever

5. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Again, anyone have Look and Listen from Muppet Central Radio?

6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Lookin' for the "Music, Mayhem and More" CD.

7. SesameFever

8. SesameFever

Does anybody have MP3's of the Muppet cassette Put Some Zing In Your Spring that came with the plush dolls??? Thanks

9. SesameFever

Does anybody have any Sesame Street Read-Alongs?? I need any and all of them past or present. Book scans are not necessary but if you have them I will take them.

10. SesameFever

I am also looking for all 19 Big Big StoryMagic (Talking Big Bird) tapes as MP3 files.

11. SesameFever

I know people have done it for Fraggle Rock. Does anybody have mp3 files of every Muppet Babies song???

12. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

13. Fragglemuppet

All I have is Music Is Everywhere. I also have Rocket to the Stars on cassette somewhere, but don't know where it is, nor do I have the means to convert it.

14. Fragglemuppet

I'd also like Kermit's Guide to Life In the 90s if anyone has it. Thanks! :)

15. Rahn

Rahn New Member

I have:
    Kermit's Caribbean Amphibian (Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration, Vol. 2 version)
    Kermit's Kermambo (Self-remastered version)
    Plus most of the main Muppet songs (excluding these ones), many Sesame Street songs (movies and specials too).

I wan't:
    Anything from The Muppet Show that is in good quality, Kermit's solo version of Kokomo, Stepping Out With A Star, the original upload of Kermambo.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  16. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Active Member

Ker-mambo (Unsure if it's the original): https://www.sendspace.com/file/vqaxe4

Steppin' Out with A Star: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ampn0n

As for "The Muppet Show", any songs in particular? I have a ton of good quality mp3s from that, but it would help tremendously if you told me which songs you needed. It would be so much easier if I still had my website "Muppet Musique" to direct people to...

17. Sylinde Bren

Does anyone have a good quality mp3 of "Love, Amy" from Sesame Street?

A studio recording (if there ever was one) would be preferable, but I'm not picky. :)

18. Rahn

Rahn New Member

Hi! Is this what you want?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzdcyh0nTxOqVEwzcG9McXJlc1U
    It was slightly edited by me to make it more studio-like and is probably your best option right now. Sorry that isn't MP3 tho. (It's ,,.wav" - also an audio format, you can play it using any software on your PC or phone/mp3/tablet.)

I am mostly searching for Pachalafaka, Stayin' Alive (from The Muppet Show), I Never Harmed an Onion, Mr. Bassman, Bein' Green (The Muppet Show 112 or 219 Version - I want both if it isn't picky) and Take a Chance On Me.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

I can send you Pachalafaka, Mr. Bassman, Take A Chance On Me, and I Never Harmed An Onion, just need an email address first. :)

20. Sylinde Bren

Thank you very much, Rahn!

I'm sending you some files now via your MC inbox. :)