1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I have the Weezer song, but it's the actual radio edit, not with the actual Muppet dialogue that you hear on MCR, but I do have the music video if you want that, man. I'll e-mail you. I have the SNL video, but you already knew that. :)
    It's a countdown... I'm almost a senior member!!!

2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sorry to tell you this but my did the same thing but went to "All together now" other then it going to "Afaican Alaphbet." Sorry I didn't want to make you think you screwed up and would make me feel that I didn't like it. Sorry could you send me "Take no for answer?" I would apreate that.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

You might have to get "Another Opening Number" from Vic because I got it form him on a cd and it won't let me copy it from the cd to the compter. Sorry about that but you do have the other on their way.
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ok. I'll ask him. Thanks.

Also, if you want to spill teh load of Mp3s asked for onto moi, I'm willing to oblige and send some of mine out for you.
  5. christyb

christyb New Member

I see. I shoulda noticed the post count!!! :D
  6. Flying Meson

Flying Meson New Member

Wow... just wow...

Wow... just wow... I am nowhere near the level you guys are at.

Everyone say "hi" to the newbie (me).

Anyway, I got a bunch of muppet VHS tapes a while back (and a few DVDs) and was watching the show with Mummenschanz (sp?) when I saw the "Mr. Bassman" song. I thought it was cool so I googled it up... and found you folks. Wow.

At this point, unfortunately, I don't have anything to offer in the way of mp3s... a muppet n00b, so to speak... but if anyone is willing to toss a copy of Mr. Bassman my way it would be appreciated.

I wish I had something to offer in return... but as I said, I'm just starting out... I'll have to work at slowly building up my collection, I guess... but if anyone is interested in a VHS tape (TimeLife) or DVD of the muppet show (though I'm sure folks like you already have them) in exchange for some of these great MP3's, let me know and I'll be happy to swap.

I also have some DVR'd copies of "The Electric Company" (recorded from when it was on Noggin) that I can throw in as potential items for swap if anyone's interested. I know it's not "Muppets" or "Jim Henson" but it is "Childrens Television Workshop" and thereby tangentially related, I guess. Shoot an e-mail my way and we can chat.

--FM
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Crap, sorry, Kyle. The ones you mentioned work for me, so I'll re-send them and "Can You Picture That" over the weekend. As for it not transferring from th CD to your hard drive, that's really bizzarre, I can send you that too.

Flying Meson, welcome! And PM me your e-mail address.

8. Flying Meson

Flying Meson New Member

Done. Thanks in advance, Vic! Get those three more posts! ;)

--FM
  9. christyb

christyb New Member

And any other MP3's you want I'll gladly give. Just drop me a PM and let me know. I may be a little delayed in getting things to you (I'm a little behind) but I'm happy to help.
  10. Beauregard

To Flying Mesen,

1. Welcome to MC!
    2. I'll send Mr Bassman plus any others you want free to your e-mai address as soon as you send that e-mail address to me (beauregard97@gmail.com)
    3. Nice to meet you! Enjoy MC, and join the crazyness!
  11. Beauregard

Oops. Posted at the same time as you.

FM, let me know any other of my songs and I'll send them to you.

Vic, how are you?

Bea:zany:{Trying to find an excuse for afinal post for Vic here}regard
  12. christyb

christyb New Member

Beau, that's cheating. No helping him out.
  13. Flying Meson

Flying Meson New Member

christyb and Beau -

Thanks, I'll look over your list. Of course, like anyone, I would love to get my grubby little mitts on everything, but that's hardly polite... so I'll go over your list and figure out a few "favorites" and send that list to ya instead - which will sit better with me since I can tell you guys are very nice and accomodating already... and I don't want to be perceived as "taking advantage of that" (especially not perceived by myself as taking advantage of everyone's hospitality).

Delays are not a problem, BTW, you're doing ME the favor, I'm not about to complain that "you're not doing it on my time frame." I'll try to get a list to you later today, get to it when you can... I'm in no hurry. :)

BTW, Beau, shouldn't your avatar be this guy? ;) http://www.1001-votes.com/vote/avatars/muppets//Beauregard.gif

(Images are disabled, so I just had to give a link instead).

--FM
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I don't need "Can you picture that" I want "Can't take not for an answer" song from MTM.
  15. christyb

christyb New Member

If you got time. I'll give your 'grubby little mitts' anything you want. But my list has grown very large and the complete one isn't on here. What's your email and I'll email you the full list.
  16. Beauregard

Yes, mother. ;)

You've made me laugh! Which means points to you, and you are part of the club, and you get free picks.

Vic, do not answer my questian as to your health or I'll get in trouble. Please acknowledge you have read and understood this message.
  17. Flying Meson

Flying Meson New Member

E-mail is flyingmeson-at-gmail.com - please shoot the list to there.

--FM
  18. christyb

christyb New Member

Beau, your "mother speaking here", that's still cheating ;).

Flying Meson- email me here christybondurant@hotmail.com and I'll send you my full list.

Edit: Or we can post at the same time!
  19. Beauregard

*bang*

*shoots ChristyB's list*
  20. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Alright FM, I sent you Mr. Bassman, now everybody else needs to remind me what the heck I'm supposed to be sending.

Mom... dad... please stop fighting! :cry: