Lots of Vintage Muppet Collectibles for sale

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey guys-

I've got a bunch of stuff that I am going to be selling off over the next few months, most of it vintage Muppet stuff from the 1970s & 80s. I've listed a few things on eBay tonight, including some rare mint in box Sigma collectibles, some Hallmark Little Gallery stuff, and a few other random lots of items (notebooks, coloring books, etc.)

Here's a link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/kermit1380/..._trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Awesome! :smile: Watching the clock, paint-by-number figurines, and the board puzzles. Great stuff, I especially love the puzzles though, my Boy would have so much fun with them. :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
Ooh! Nice stuff! I especially like the Hallmark Little Gallery stuff and the clock!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey all, thanks for your interest! I've listed some new items tonight.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/kermit1380/..._trksid=p4340.l2562&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Lots of stickers, more Sigma & Hallmark stuff, and a few random bits. LOTS, LOTS more to come in the next few weeks and months. If anyone is looking for anything in particular -- especially vintage Hallmark items -- please let me know. I'm always happy to sell things outside of eBay, too!

Thanks!!

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
would you happen to have the motorcycle muppet mania collection thats what i want the most!!!!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have a set of those for sale. I am only selling things that I have multiples of, and I only have one set of those. (And in fact, I am still looking for Rizzo myself!)

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have a set of those for sale. I am only selling things that I have multiples of, and I only have one set of those. (And in fact, I am still looking for Rizzo myself!)
well it was worth a try i'm having a tough time getting ahold of them but i keep trying :wink:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I forgot that I'd placed a bid on the puzzles... AND WON! :big_grin: So, sorry Travis, for not paying until earlier tonight. Had just checked my e-mail by chance and saw the alert from eBay, lol.

Can't wait to give my Boy those awesome puzzles! :smile: On my way to check out what you've got up this week. :wink:

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Thanks Anthony, and congrats on the win! Hey, I just sent you a question about shipping via eBay's messaging system... take a look when you have the chance and let me know your thoughts. You can also PM me here, too.

Thanks again!!