Love Stinks! (Yes, finally a thread for us)

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry

Do you want an *** whooping?
Chris don't be bitter cause you haven't found love yet. Maybe you haven't given it a chance.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Cory I am Jackie's boyfriend, the famous Joe. Surely you must have heard of me<<<

aw yes, welcome aboard! Hmm, I think you may have joked about being 10? Either way, good post earlier.
Hey, but this is love stinks! You should be on love rules, about 20 miles east near the jersey turnpike:wink:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph
Chris don't be bitter cause you haven't found love yet. Maybe you haven't given it a chance.
I'm not bitter about anything. As Cory stated, this is the 'love stinks' thread. This is where people go to express how miserable thay currently are. It's my personal experiance that when someone's in a bad mood, chearful people are the last thing they want to see.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry

I'm not bitter about anything. As Cory stated, this is the 'love stinks' thread. This is where people go to express how miserable thay currently are. It's my personal experiance that when someone's in a bad mood, chearful people are the last thing they want to see.

But you have to not let cheerful people bother you or else all you will meet are more miserable people.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'm not bitter about anything. As Cory stated, this is the 'love stinks' thread. This is where people go to express how miserable thay currently are. It's my personal experiance that when someone's in a bad mood, chearful people are the last thing they want to see<<<

right on brother! welcome to love stinks anonymous chris!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph
Cory I am Jackie's boyfriend, the famous Joe. Surely you must have heard of me.
Of course you would never have guessed that seeing as you reply to every post Jackie makes, buy her muffins, and are currently on the lookout for Mr Snuffleagupus. It's not like we had the stalker police on standby or anything ! ;-)

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
It's not like we had the stalker police on standby or anything ! ;-)
we don't? but you said...

man...you mean i armed all these penguins for NOTHING?! i thought you said we were gonna tape it and start some new "when armed penguins attack" show...

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
man...you mean i armed all these penguins for NOTHING?! i thought you said we were gonna tape it and start some new "when armed penguins attack" show...
Ooooh good idea :- Picture the scene, a lovestruck dashing young man standing in line innocently for a Mr Snuffleugapas to present to his charming muffin obsessed girlfriend. Luke appears dangling a fishing rod above his head, hanging from it is a sardine. Then Grail unleashes 20 female Penguins on heat ................ not a pretty site !

Specially not the way Penguins french kiss !

grail

Reaction score
i like it!

i got $10 says it's the biggest hit on fox next year (next to the new Muppet Show)

grail

Reaction score
then we can finish the episode with his horrified girlfriend rushing to be at his side in the hospital, bursting through the door to his room to find instead 30 half-starved, club wielding penguins!

this could be bigger than Survivor!! (and WE would live up to the shows title better too)