1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

LOVE this interview with Kermit, Piggy, and Constantine!!!

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Pinkflower7783, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

As it says I found a great interview with Kermit, Piggy, and Constantine! It's all audio but omg so funny! I love hearing Eric Jacobson having Piggy do impressions of Fozzie and Animal at the same time!

2. Peace

Peace New Member

This is wonderful. I love Steve's snarkiness. He's quick with the comebacks. "Talk about a sinking ship..".

3. Pinkflower7783

Steve should win an oscar and I don't mean the Grouch.

JimAndFrank likes this.
  4. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

"Close your eyes, Pig."
    "I can't..."

5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

That was a great interview! Steve, Eric, and Matt where just having so much fun!

6. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

They sure were.

7. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

That was a hilarious interview, if you ask me!

8. Pinkflower7783

All I can say is, is it's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I heard that. XD

ToodlesTeam likes this.
  9. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I thought this was seriously hilarious!

10. MUPPETFAN1976

Same here.

11. Pinkflower7783

This one is great too.

12. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

That is one of my favorite interviews as well. I love Miss Piggy's attitude towards Constantine, and how him and Kermit keep switching places. Very hilarious and cute interview dearest, thank you for sharing. :)

13. Pinkflower7783

Ironically that has been my favorite one so far I think I laughed more at the reporter trying to get out of dodge when Piggy goes mad. Lol

Bridget likes this.
  14. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

I as well. I also love how Kermit sort of asked Miss Piggy's permission to blow out a kiss, haha.

15. Pinkflower7783

Well if he didn't you know what might've happened. I love Kermit and Piggy but sometimes I do feel bad for Kermit when he needs to get permissions for simple things like that. But then again that's why I love them. :)

16. MUPPETFAN1976

That's Absolutely true! It's why I love them as well!

17. Pinkflower7783

Have you been keeping up with all their interviews promoting MMW?

18. sofiasaldanha

sofiasaldanha Member

I already had seen this interview but I don't get tired of seeing because is so hilarious, I love the relationship between Kermit and Piggy more than anything but I think I'm starting to like Constantine more than I was supposed!

19. Pinkflower7783

I just read where Kermit admitted he was a little jealous seeing Piggy walk down the aisle but he said that doesn't mean he wants to marry Piggy he just doesn't think marrying the worlds most dangerous frog is a way to live happily ever after. Me thinks Kermit is in denial again. Lol

sofiasaldanha likes this.
  20. MUPPETFAN1976

I've been trying to.