LOVE this interview with Kermit, Piggy, and Constantine!!!

Bridget

Reaction score
That is one of my favorite interviews as well. I love Miss Piggy's attitude towards Constantine, and how him and Kermit keep switching places. Very hilarious and cute interview dearest, thank you for sharing. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ironically that has been my favorite one so far I think I laughed more at the reporter trying to get out of dodge when Piggy goes mad. Lol

Bridget

Reaction score
I as well. I also love how Kermit sort of asked Miss Piggy's permission to blow out a kiss, haha.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I as well. I also love how Kermit sort of asked Miss Piggy's permission to blow out a kiss, haha.
Well if he didn't you know what might've happened. I love Kermit and Piggy but sometimes I do feel bad for Kermit when he needs to get permissions for simple things like that. But then again that's why I love them. :smile:

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Well if he didn't you know what might've happened. I love Kermit and Piggy but sometimes I do feel bad for Kermit when he needs to get permissions for simple things like that. But then again that's why I love them. :smile:
That's Absolutely true! It's why I love them as well!

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
I already had seen this interview but I don't get tired of seeing because is so hilarious, I love the relationship between Kermit and Piggy more than anything but I think I'm starting to like Constantine more than I was supposed!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I already had seen this interview but I don't get tired of seeing because is so hilarious, I love the relationship between Kermit and Piggy more than anything but I think I'm starting to like Constantine more than I was supposed!
I just read where Kermit admitted he was a little jealous seeing Piggy walk down the aisle but he said that doesn't mean he wants to marry Piggy he just doesn't think marrying the worlds most dangerous frog is a way to live happily ever after. Me thinks Kermit is in denial again. Lol