1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

LOVE this interview with Kermit, Piggy, and Constantine!!!

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Pinkflower7783, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Kermit is the first one now saying him and Piggy have been in a committed relationship for 30 years. Something 30 years ago he wouldn't even dare answer let alone admit. This interview had me a little irritated with Piggy towards the end. The girl asks who would Piggy like to sit next to on an airplane and she says no one so she can stretch out but when she asks Kermit he lovingly says he'd wanna sit with Piggy and she says "I just said I don't wanna sit with you!" I mean I know how Piggy is but sheesh here she always wants him to be more affectionate and when he does she acts that way.

MUPPETFAN1976 and sofiasaldanha like this.
  2. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

Yep. Kermit was trying to show how affectionate he was towards Piggy.

3. Pinkflower7783

Yeah I'm getting used to it myself. :p

4. MUPPETFAN1976

I think I'm starting to catch a theme here. The theme is love.

5. Pinkflower7783

I'm liking now when Kermit isn't with Piggy he says she puts a gps ankle bracelet on him so she knows where he is at all times. LOL

6. Pinkflower7783

No the theme is after 30 years I think we're FINALLY on solid ground! :p

sofiasaldanha likes this.
  7. MUPPETFAN1976

True.

8. Pinkflower7783

This kinda sucks new stuff has sadly slowed up. I check everyday for new content but nothing. :(

9. MUPPETFAN1976

Interesting.

10. sofiasaldanha

sofiasaldanha Member

Yeah, I'm so bored, I don't find a lot of new stuff and I love their interviews, some times I like more to see interviews than movies because that's their "real" life and movies are fiction, but I love the them in each way !

11. Pinkflower7783

Sadly I have a feeling we might not see them for a long time...considering how MMW has faired. :(

12. sofiasaldanha

sofiasaldanha Member

I'm trying to understand what to do with my life if the Muppets disappeared for a while! I really loved the new movie and I was with big hopes to The Muppet Show come back.
    I will cross fingers and wait.

13. MUPPETFAN1976

Me too. I thought that MMW would do awesome in the box office just like the last movie (or in Kermit's case: the last file). Apparently not. :(

sofiasaldanha likes this.
  14. sofiasaldanha

sofiasaldanha Member

I don't know why the box office went so badly.
    What is wrong with the kids of these days, the muppets movies are one of the few movies to the adults connect with their children, it must be a wonderful experience, I now it is because it happened with me and my dad.

15. MUPPETFAN1976

It's all because of the other movies like Divergent that are so popular. Just wait until MMW gets an Academy Award like the last movie!

16. sofiasaldanha

sofiasaldanha Member

Right
    With all the great music in it is impossible to not win a Award

17. MUPPETFAN1976

Right.

18. Pinkflower7783

So apparently MMW is getting ready to open in Germany on May 1st so some new stuff is starting to pop up!

19. MUPPETFAN1976