Luke: A Gift for You! ^_^

beaker

Reaction score
Luke, just wanted to apologize for our flame war earlier...I felt really bad, and took some time out to make something for you(and/or for your Alf site) ^_^

Anyways, hope you like!

ALF Fight Club

Luke

Reaction score
Cool, thanks a lot Cory - great stuff ! I can put that in the fan art section of my ALF site, which should hopefully be online fairly soon. Appreciate it !

So anyone watching ALF on 'Hollywood Squares' this week ?

beaker

Reaction score
Thanks man. Yeah I can do some more Alf stuf if ya want. Hollywood Sqs? This wek? Man...how did I miss that? Well between Muppets and Alf H Squares is cool with me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh yes! Every chance this week I got I saw it (Tuesdays was the best so far, the X contestant picked Alf numerous times.)

But once again, we must hand it over to Corey, who's art proise knows no limits... or something flattering to no extent.

I wish I could show you my ALF work......

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
But once again, we must hand it over to Corey, who's art proise knows no limits... or something flattering to no extent.

I wish I could show you my ALF work......
Thanks man. And I owe you an art piece! heh.

Man, still cant believe I missed most the Alf days...Luke, when your site gonna be up officially?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Tis cool art, Cory.

Too bad none of mine will be worth anything until I die; and even then only about a dollar or so (so=under).

FOZ:embarrassed: