Luke's "Muppet Central Toy Fair" Review

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
:eek:

YOU got a black book?

I used to have one, it was full of names and numbers.

Then I got ugly and they quit calling.
:mad:

It's amazing what the number "30" does to your social life.
:frown:

FOZ
30 is just a number, and I refuse to think my life will change in any way. I'll still have my baby face, and I'll still have my Peter Pan complex. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, but when a 20 year old hear's that you're '30'...well, you'll see.

Unless you don't mind fibbing about it.

It's odd, actually, that I'm 30. I have NO idea where the past 10 years went. I feel 20 still. Hmm...

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I'm not too hot on Cindy seeing her like this - basically to me it's a generic Mrs. Chapman and not Cindy.
What's wrong Byron, was the action figure Cindy too tall? :mad: Think about it though, if they had done it to scale, you'd have to get out a magnifying glass to see it. Probably best it didn't look anything like me anyway. One last question, did Phillip have an orange and white cat as a pack-in? LOL! :wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Luke's "Muppet Central Toy Fair" Review

Originally posted by Cindy Chapman
What's wrong Byron, was the action figure Cindy too tall? :mad: Think about it though, if they had done it to scale, you'd have to get out a magnifying glass to see it. Probably best it didn't look anything like me anyway. One last question, did Phillip have an orange and white cat as a pack-in? LOL! :wink:
:eek:

Hey Cinds, d-don't blame me, these are Luke's words! I just changed the names to goof around wif the innocent!

:big_grin:

:stick_out_tongue: