1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Luna Pin

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by muppetperson, Jan 28, 2008.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I have a Pin of a Muppet Moon character, which I noticed is in the MC 10th Birthday banner above the Hollywood sign.Where does this character come from?:confused:
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

That moon would be Bear's oldest and wisest friend, Luna, from Bear in the Big Blue House.
  3. muppetperson

Thanks, Bear.
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

You're welcome!:)
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, a pin? That's neat! Where'd you get it?
  6. AAO

AAO Member

Disney World/Disneyland have pin trading within the parks and they have Bear in the Big Blue House pins. I have Bear, Treelo, Pip & Pop, Ojo, Tutter, and Luna... that's the set
  7. muppetperson

As AAO said, it originally came from Walt disney World(MGM) but I got it off ebay.
    Here is the pin
    [​IMG]
  8. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Cool. Thanks you two for the info.
    :)
  9. dinoboy

dinoboy Member

I remember watching that show, and looked forward to the end of each episode when Luna came up and spoke to bear about his day. It was kind of a relaxing and soothing thing to see Luna all lit up and glowing in the night sky. Kind of reminds me of those soothing glowing moon night lights.
  10. JazzyAlphabet

JazzyAlphabet Active Member

I love the pin.
  11. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Active Member

I never knew they made Bear In The Big Blue House pins before. That's interesting, and the pin looks nice!
  12. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Nooooo wayyyyy! I never, ever get this feeling, but- I'm jealous!
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.