1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lunch with my sister today

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Katzi428, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

My sister & I went out to a seafood place for lunch this afternoon. One of the appetizers was frog legs!:eek: I said to my sister (softly) "All I can picture is little Kermits on crutches!!"
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You better not have gotten any, or we would have to completely outcast you from our community :p
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Katzi428

Oh don't worry. I was utterly repulsed from the thought of eating frogs' legs ! :eek: (Besides..if you look in Hensonville...I take care of Kermits' nephew Robin! I'd look like a carnivore if I ate frogs' legs!)
  4. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I would never eat frogs' legs for sure! I wouldn't want to defy the ultimate leader of the Muppets, would I? :)
    Katzi428 likes this.
  5. Katzi428

Good! Another one against eating frogs' legs! :)
    (You know..I'm really surprised Kermit didn't fire :hungry: when he tried to male a delicacy out of Robin's legs one episode!)
    :hungry: : Yu said thet we were gooing tu furget all thet! Und Robin iz safe now rite? Besides, Kurmit rushed mi on stage!
    OK..OK..I'm sorry.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I was once forced to eat frog legs.

And, I have to say... they DO taste like chicken. With a hint of pond scum, or something.

Never again since, though.
  7. Katzi428

FORCED??:eek:What'd they do; put bamboo shoots up your fingernails? ;hold your nostrils closed so you'd open your mouth , then put the frogs' legs in your mouth; stuff like that?
    Well..as long as you'll never eat them again...you're forgiven.;)
  8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

My family was just having a conversation about frog's legs last week and all I wanted to yell was "WE CAN'T HAVE THIS CONVERSATION I AM INTO MUPPETS!!!" But I had to keep my mouth shut. :X
  9. Katzi428

Well at least you wanted to stick up for Kermit & Robin. ;);)
  10. Pinkflower7783

Apparently my family has been to a Doc Hoppers. :p But yes being the total Kermit nut that I am will always stick up for him. :) I can't say the same for Piggy cause sadly I do like bacon and ham. :X
  11. Katzi428

Same for me as far as bacon, ham & pork goes;) .And I've never(and never WILL) eat bear meat. So Fozzie & his relatives are safe.
    (I think Gonzo would be horrified if he knew I ate some of Camilla's family & friends!)
  12. Pinkflower7783

I feel bad cause here I call myself a Kermit & Piggy fan. XP
  13. Pinkflower7783

I think Gonzo should watch out for Kermit because he's said in an interview he has a hankering for fried chicken. :eek:
  14. Katzi428

Oohh...you're right!! But then again, I don't think Kermit would eat a fellow employee ,you know. Maybe a chicken that wasn't related to Camilla.
  15. Pinkflower7783

No I don't think so. However when he was on The Chew last year promoting the film they were carving a turkey and Kermit made a joke how he'd probably worked with him once. LOL
  16. Katzi428

LOL!! Probably!:)
  17. Pinkflower7783

It's only ashame I can't defend Piggy in the same way. LOL
    Katzi428 likes this.
  18. Katzi428

:mad:: Oh really? You better be sleepin' with one eye open girle!
  19. Pinkflower7783

Look Piggy if its any comfort to you I'm working on getting the frog to finally put a ring on it for you!!!
    Katzi428 likes this.
  20. Katzi428

:mad: (but with a happier face) : Oh aren't you a DEAR! Thank vous!