Lunch with my sister today

Katzi428

Reaction score
Apparently my family has been to a Doc Hoppers. :stick_out_tongue: But yes being the total Kermit nut that I am will always stick up for him. :smile: I can't say the same for Piggy cause sadly I do like bacon and ham. :X
Same for me as far as bacon, ham & pork goes:wink: .And I've never(and never WILL) eat bear meat. So Fozzie & his relatives are safe.
(I think Gonzo would be horrified if he knew I ate some of Camilla's family & friends!)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I feel bad cause here I call myself a Kermit & Piggy fan. XP

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
(I think Gonzo would be horrified if he knew I ate some of Camilla's family & friends!)
I think Gonzo should watch out for Kermit because he's said in an interview he has a hankering for fried chicken. :eek:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I think Gonzo should watch out for Kermit because he's said in an interview he has a hankering for fried chicken. :eek:
Oohh...you're right!! But then again, I don't think Kermit would eat a fellow employee ,you know. Maybe a chicken that wasn't related to Camilla.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oohh...you're right!! But then again, I don't think Kermit would eat a fellow employee ,you know. Maybe a chicken that wasn't related to Camilla.
No I don't think so. However when he was on The Chew last year promoting the film they were carving a turkey and Kermit made a joke how he'd probably worked with him once. LOL

Katzi428

Reaction score
No I don't think so. However when he was on The Chew last year promoting the film they were carving a turkey and Kermit made a joke how he'd probably worked with him once. LOL
LOL!! Probably!:smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Look Piggy if its any comfort to you I'm working on getting the frog to finally put a ring on it for you!!!