lunchbox?

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
Long, long ago, in a Muppet galaxy far, far away, I heard that Palisades would make Electric Mayhem minilunchboxes.

And the Muppets rejoiced.

Then .... nothing. Is it still in the works? We're dying for minilunches! :big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
According to www.DiamondComics.com , they are shipping next week.
I have already spotted a couple on eBay, so they should be on the shelves any day now.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
In the near future we may even be able to purchase these on the Palisades web site.

According to either Ken or Mike-- think it was Mike-- they will not be widely released (not many retailers wanted to carry them) so we should check comic book stores and not the mainstream mall shops.

ronskimomo

Reaction score
I managed to pick up both mini lunch boxes, including the exclusive with Kermit in it. They are very nicely done. The Electric Mayhem one is awesome. The colors are very vibrant. To anyone who had a muppet lunchbox when they were a kid, these are a must. I had the fozzie one with the banana in his ear. They are very small, though. You really can't fit much in them, but they are great for display. Maybe they would have been more marketable if they had been full-sized lunch boxes. I know I would buy one.

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
The lunch boxes are available from the Palisades site.

www.palisadestoys.com

At $5 a box, the price is quite reasonable.
Yeah, they look great! But Palisades don't seem to ship to the UK (the only shipping choices are "US- Maryland" and "US- Other"). I'm really, really upset about that as I had my heart set on an Electric Mayhem lunchbox. Does anyone know where I could get hold of one here in Blighty?

marblesmonkey

Reaction score
Muppet Mayhem Mini Lunchboxes

You are able to order the Muppet Mini Lunchboxes from palisadestoys.com and they are $5 a piece. They are really cool. I just received mine yesterday. Would highly recommend.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I got my lunchboxes the other dayeeeee, and all I can say is, "WOW!" When I first held them in my hand, I thought that even a ladybug couldn't fit in there. Then I tried putting stuff in there. I thought that there was no way that the Tux Kermit could fit in there, and he did! As for the designs on the lunchboxes, well those are just fantastic. I love the 25th Anniversery one. And then there's the Electric Mayhem box. 'Nuff said. Perhaps the only downside to these things is that they're hard to find. I bought mine off of the Palisades website, but the cost of shipping was $9.95. To me that seems a bit much, but I know Palisades uses UPS, and that probably makes a difference (I just like to save money whenever I can)...

Jackie

Reaction score
I was looking at those lunch boxes, and wondered, what will I do with them? And then i said, naaaah ! LOL! Do you guys recommend them anyways?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I was looking at those lunch boxes, and wondered, what will I do with them? And then i said, naaaah ! LOL! Do you guys recommend them anyways?<<<

Oh yeah! Ive had mine for a couple months, and still cant get over how cool they are. Then again, Im a sucker for all of Palisades cool muppet and anime mini lunchboxes!