Luncheon, and Timmy and the rest......

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback...It's Always welcome. Intelligence always allows for change!! I was Never happy with the three to begin with, Kinda did them just for the sake of cause. I couldn't take it anymore...LOL and went back and did em again. As luncheon goes.....I tried to look at perspective to relivant height to the other monsters in the Dom Deliweese Episode.....He's Small enough to fit in a Stroller, and the height he is I think matched that. LOL funny about Big mamma, She was Never touched....I Would like to put the half dress on her, but i thought of useing "real" cloth in stead of sculpting something.....Just don't feel like Painting Patterns...LOL But Thanks again

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
Thanks for the feedback...It's Always welcome. Intelligence always allows for change!! I was Never happy with the three to begin with, Kinda did them just for the sake of cause. I couldn't take it anymore...LOL and went back and did em again. As luncheon goes.....I tried to look at perspective to relivant height to the other monsters in the Dom Deliweese Episode.....He's Small enough to fit in a Stroller, and the height he is I think matched that. LOL funny about Big mamma, She was Never touched....I Would like to put the half dress on her, but i thought of useing "real" cloth in stead of sculpting something.....Just don't feel like Painting Patterns...LOL But Thanks again
your very welcome and I think cloth would be the way to go :smile:

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Hey! What about Behemoth!? He's as bigger than Gorgon and Beautifull Day Monster. And maybe the Phood and Miss Kitty? Since they are part of your monster cast.... Or Shakey!? You can't forget him... He should be easy to make...

Frogster

Reaction score
That is just so awesome to see them all together like that!

goodrastus

Reaction score
Thog and Doglion are just brilliant, although you have done a terrific job with your collection. Well done!