1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

**lyrics help**

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by sanfran, Aug 5, 2005.

1. sanfran

sanfran New Member

I am trying, without success,
    to obtain the lyrics to, "A Table
    For One Can Be Fun."
    Thank you!
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I have this episode on video, but shan't get an opertunity to veiw it for a little while....but I'll try to ind out the lyrics when I do. All I can remeber is that little, "Table for one can be fun, a table for one can be fun," going around and around and around my head, tehe!

Mupept baby Tunes have that affect on people...

Oh, and, welcome to MC!

Beau
  3. tinweirdo

tinweirdo New Member

There is a website with muppet babies songs called "christina's muppet baby website". It has that song on it and about ten others that you can listen to or download, I put most of them on my ipod. But here some of the lyrics.

Kermit: Your waiting for a friend at a quarter to 8 your ready to eat but he's two hours late.
    Piggy: Well don't just sit there fill up your plate!
    Muppets: A table for one can be fun!
    Fozzie: What?!
    Muppets: A table for one can be fun!

THat's all I can remember I'll try to get back to you with that rest. :)
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

5. sanfran

sanfran New Member

Lyrics Help

Thank you all SO much for the help!!!!
  6. urbandryad

urbandryad New Member

Dang, I just heard this song on MCRadio today! XD Its cute! :D