M i s s i n g ///A Muppet Comic

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
General Info:
Title: M i s s i n g
Genre: Action/ adventure/ romance/ sci-fi/ slightly dark (I'm a softie ok?)/ Slight comedy
Rating: PG
Type: Comic

I promised a comic,
I got the idea to do another topic rather than the dorms.
I decided to put in an RPG I was planning to start but shrugged it off and chose to put it as a comic!

The frog in this sneak preview is not Kermit--sadly,It is one of our beloved younger frogs. For those with a slightly weak heart and have a soft spot for Robin. Do not see the teaser. It does not contain anything graphic...I keep clean of anything violent and perverse.

: ) BUT IT IS FREAKING AWESOME! I put my art to the max here.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/SoftRains/Missing-1.jpg

WARNING: picture is kind of big. I promise to not make the strips this big after this one. This is a special teaser which is why I did it that way. : D

If it happens to not look too good to you...remember that I am not a professional but be aware that I try to give my all in my drawings.

For those unable to see well:

We see ruins scattered about as a little red beam shoots from the darkness. A gloomy atmosphere settles in--like a cruel reminder of the horrors to be seen. The buildings are chipped and the sky is lightless without even a single star in the sky. A frightning waste land you could say.

If you could see the future,
what would you see?

What would you expect?

We see a scared little frog plastered against a brick building, cautious to not be see as he peers in to see these dark figures that take form of a metallic human body holding large guns (I will never be graphic in my comics so do not worry).

Hearts pounding, uneven breaths, fear and perhaps a bit of hope
but what if that hope was shattered by your own creations?

Robin decides to climb the building he had used as a hiding place until it slowly darkens.

A life taken by the life you've given.

Suddenly everything turns pitch black--you could only assume Robin's fate.

Once again I ask you,

What if you could see the future //

what would you see? //

A life taken by the life you've created.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
A first comment! Thank you Zootie! <3
I welcome any critique of the comic so anyone that is to comment may feel free to.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Would it be too much trouble to ask for a descript please? Thank you.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Silly, the words in green is the description! :big_grin:
I would not forget about you! :big_grin: Lookie! Lookie!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thank you Jeany! :big_grin: The next one will come tonight or tommorow. Let's see if I could do that. Hmm--must omplete that other drawing for Eddie...that'll be done for tonight.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Do you draw by hand or just free-lance on the computer when you do these? Just wondering.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I do it by freehand off of a computer program (Paint shop) but I always sketch it out on MS paint then copy it and put in in Paint shop where all I do is put the 'special effects' but without the program it'd look just the same. I just inrcrease the saturation of the colors and do the little hexagon shapes--I could do the hexagons by hand but it'd take me hours. So the program is just to give it a more professional feel. So in short, yes I do every little detail by hand while giving it small touch ups.

:big_grin: Thank you for asking Barry! <3

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh, and I have to do it by a small pad on my laptop since I don't have a mouse. It prevents me from making it look smooth and clean since I have to put alot of focus when doing the outlines of the character and buildings. My finger still cramps from it. My wrist is strangley tense too but then again I always get tense in drawing...I've been told many times I could have been mistaken for a wax figure because I stay so still when drawing especially on a little laptop.